An eewww! moment for some.

sinclair1

They are designed that way by the various makers. That's why they both can play the same station. They do not sound different. The speakers are what you or anyone can hear. Depending on placement and composition the sound heard will be different.
I actually think your prized IQ is lower than my 139. I would almost bet on it. I know many wise people, it is never a question mark when I meet a smart person. You are surrounded by question marks. IMG_1776.JPG

NOYDB

BANNED
I actually think your prized IQ is lower than my 139. I would almost bet on it. I know many wise people, it is never a question mark when I meet a smart person. You are surrounded by question marks. View attachment 972697

So far nothing lower than the high 140s but I think age has slowed my speed way down. I was tested often because every time I moved to a new school, a new test. It's varied from 145 to 153 depending on time of day and effort I was willing to expend. Plus I was tested by the Air Force when I checked into enlisting.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
So far nothing lower than the high 140s but I think age has slowed my speed way down. I was tested often because every time I moved to a new school, a new test. It's varied from 145 to 153 depending on time of day and effort I was willing to expend. Plus I was tested by the Air Force when I checked into enlisting.
You have my Ut most respect ✊

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
NOYDB
My semi is a automatic! Having trouble going down a mountain with it.
Think you could help.
Advice please.

NOYDB

BANNED
NOYDB
My semi is a automatic! Having trouble going down a mountain with it.
Think you could help.
Advice please.

Mine were 10 speed Eaton-Fuller manuals. Freight liners. I don't have any experience with automatics. So I have no advice that would apply.

NOYDB

BANNED
Just bought a dual clutch auto, he hasn't heard of a clutch without a clutch pedal yet. It's not the 60's

Thing about a 10 speed Eaton-fuller is that other than starting off you never had to use the clutch.
Just had to match the engine speed to the gears.

sinclair1

Wisdom and intellect are two different things. I don't think the IQ test scores wisdom?
It shows that although you know more usesless information, and can put round pegs in square holes, it never really does anything for you. It also kinda justifies why you wore a pocket protector all thru highschool and a guy in a cheekin mask locked you in a locker twice a week.