An eewww! moment for some.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I like popcorn on the cob myself.

sinclair1

The site I purchased the steak from is a consolidation company. I purchased the A5 from Kagoshima farms. Less than 1% of Japanese production is graded A5. Must not be any NOYDB over there grading. Or should I say みらんしこ

Forum rules require I translate. It is NOYDB

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Cuz stirred up a hornet's nest and got the heck outta Dodge. He'll be back around 3:30 AM when everyone is asleep. :rofl:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
The site I purchased the steak from is a consolidation company. I purchased the A5 from Kagoshima farms. Less than 1% of Japanese production is graded A5. Must not be any NOYDB over there grading. Or should I say みらんしこ

Forum rules require I translate. It is NOYDB

Ain`t that the top dairy farm for milking cows in that part of the world?

NOYDB

BANNED
You do realize people pay for special radio stations now days. Us normal folks call it satellite radio. I don't pay for it, but it's out there and We have it free each time my wife buys a new sports car that is the same as a Yugo. You really need to get out more. A lot has changed since you trucked the three highways that were around back then.

And you still can not hear the difference between sat radio or old fashioned free over the air waves. They just use different ether.

sinclair1

And you still can not hear the difference between sat radio or old fashioned free over the air waves. They just use different ether.
Well you go listen to Fox114 on your Honda Fit and tell me how it sounds.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

I don't know about that. Some mornings when there is so much interference with the traffic on 95.5, I switch over to satellite, and man, it sure has a nice clear sound.

NOYDB

BANNED
I don't know about that. Some mornings when there is so much interference with the traffic on 95.5, I switch over to satellite, and man, it sure has a nice clear sound.

Sure, two different signals sent from two different sources are received different. Have never suggested otherwise.

NOYDB

BANNED
Here you go again. You insist my 2000 watt burmester head unit is the same as your factory 82 celica. Pathetic

They are designed that way by the various makers. That's why they both can play the same station. They do not sound different. The speakers are what you or anyone can hear. Depending on placement and composition the sound heard will be different.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
It sounds as good as the speakers allow for. Which receiver doesn't matter.

says the man who can't tell a mo
Sure, two different signals sent from two different sources are received different. Have never suggested otherwise.

you said you couldn't tell the difference in satellite radio and free over the air. I pointed out that I can... and on most mornings.