Jailbreak time for a driveler #303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin, had a fairly productive 3 day weekend, now back to work so I can rest!:bounce:
How ya'll doin?:lovey:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:biggrin2: Mernin, had a fairly productive 3 day weekend, now back to work so I can rest!:bounce:
How ya'll doin?:lovey:

morning sugums

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
What do you guys think would be cheaper to operate,a 100 watt normal or a new fangled spotlight?

If you are spotlighting deer and get busted, I would say the 100 watt normal.

Other than that I have no idea.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Are you talking flood lights?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
? ? ? ?,,,,I put a light bulb at out well head for heat on the contactor,,,,
New one's don't put out the heat to do what you want. Try to find (IF they still make them) a "heat lamp" bulb. That's what I kept in my well house.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
::ke:when I first started reading back, I thought I was in the sports forum, glad to see ya'll got back off/on track!:bounce:
Ruger, glad you're out of the horsepital and on the mend!:cheers:
Now, can someone tell me what's going on with TP? Nothing on his FB page.......

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
New one's don't put out the heat to do what you want. Try to find (IF they still make them) a "heat lamp" bulb. That's what I kept in my well house.

They still make infrared heat lamps. Bought several at TSC for my day old chicks last spring.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Time to get busy, holler later folks!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
::ke:when I first started reading back, I thought I was in the sports forum, glad to see ya'll got back off/on track!:bounce:
Ruger, glad you're out of the horsepital and on the mend!:cheers:
Now, can someone tell me what's going on with TP? Nothing on his FB page.......
PM SENT. :(

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
PT time. Don’t like it but necessary .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
For those that don't know TP (banded brother) has stage 4 lung cancer and a limited time here on God's earth.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
For those that don't know TP (banded brother) has stage 4 lung cancer and a limited time here on God's earth.

Not the news I wanted to hear.
I didn't know him personally but saw his posts and sense of humor.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Have you or anyone you know talked to him directly? Man I hate to hear this, we've talked but never met........

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Have you or anyone you know talked to him directly? Man I hate to hear this, we've talked but never met........

Met him at Hamburg, no I haven't directly talked to him, but I'm thinking this ain't something you post and lie about. Could be wrong, 'cause some people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.