Jailbreak time for a driveler #303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
New one's don't put out the heat to do what you want. Try to find (IF they still make them) a "heat lamp" bulb. That's what I kept in my well house.
Thanks buds,,,,I've got a flood light in there now,,,,do you think a hundred watt old style bulb would be cheaper to run?I've got a heat lamp also,,,,

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Thanks buds,,,,I've got a flood light in there now,,,,do you think a hundred watt old style bulb would be cheaper to run?I've got a heat lamp also,,,,
Heat lamp will cost more... but WORTH it (IMO). IF a old style 100 watt has worked so far.. use it.. it'll still cost more than a new fangled one, but a new one WILL NOT put out the heat you need. Your talk'n about..what..2 to 4 bucks a month. What's it worth to you to NOT have to thaw a well head?

Cmp1

BANNED
Heat lamp will cost more... but WORTH it (IMO). IF a old style 100 watt has worked so far.. use it.. it'll still cost more than a new fangled one, but a new one WILL NOT put out the heat you need. Your talk'n about..what..2 to 4 bucks a month. What's it worth to you to NOT have to thaw a well head?
True,good point,,,,20 degs outside,,,,

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Old style flood light puts out a lot of heat.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I had leftovers from Sunday dinner. Pork ribs, baked beans and turnip greens.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Just ordered out. H22 been in the kitchen after work cutting up deer in the kitchen. Tomorrow will be deermeat meat loaf. :fine:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Smells so good, but he's GON give it away. facepalm:
77224388_2420303114954620_8246541996655640576_n.jpg

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Daggum, I need to get some deer meat out of the freezer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.