Jailbreak time for a driveler #303

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Check the radar and the rain just hasn't gotten here yet.

Think I'll make the morning brew.

Attachments

• coffee15.jpg
    coffee15.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Raining steady and windy at 30184, Good Morning.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to you Gobblin, Eli, Ruger and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

When I grow up, I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE NIC !!!

NIC, I LOVE ALL OF YOUR GREAT PHOTOS FROM "YOUR WORLD".

WITHOUT A DOUBT, YOU HAVE MORE PATIENCE THAN ANYONE ELSE THAT I KNOW AND I AM ALSO THANKFUL THAT YOU GIVE ALL OF US SOME REALLY GOOD "LIFE LESSONS" FROM TIME TO TIME ALSO.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
b
morning deli

Working from home or battling the crazies on the rain slick highways?

Battling the crazies here shortly. Work from home tomorrow as I start my follow up appointments.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
b

Battling the crazies here shortly. Work from home tomorrow as I start my follow up appointments.

I'll be near Peachtree Hospital tomorrow morning for the follow up on my thumb. Not going well so it will be interesting to see what the doc suggests.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
over a half mile from the house up in a deer stand and hear a pop in the woods 100 yards to my left. Then from the other directions leaves are rustling. Oh boy it is happening. Bam to my right it is my GSP who has trailed me when the wife let the dog out. Fifteen minutes later when she has sniffed the scrapes and all the trails she just sits in the leaves at the bottom of the stand looking up at me. grrrrrrr

Gobblin, I've got a heavy duty log chain to put on your wife...err I mean dog so that it doesn't interfere with your deer hunting !!!! I bet all of your deer are probably in the next county by now !!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

PS: It is times like this that is enough to make a preacher cuss !!! :pop::pop::pop:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’ll be at Northside Dr for an 8:30 appt.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I’ll be at Northside Dr for an 8:30 appt.

2061 Peachtree St at 10:50. Trying to avoid the early morning traffic jam.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gobblin, I've got a heavy duty log chain to put on your wife...err I mean dog so that it doesn't interfere with your deer hunting !!!! I bet all of your deer are probably in the next county by now !!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

PS: It is times like this that is enough to make a preacher cuss !!! :pop::pop::pop:

EE, got two log chains?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen!

Raining and blowing pretty good here also. Needed both actually, maybe blow a lot of the leaves down that are still hanging on.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning drivelers! Raining in the 30132.
Mornin gentlemen!

Raining and blowing pretty good here also. Needed both actually, maybe blow a lot of the leaves down that are still hanging on.

morning BOG and Chief,

Rain has started here in 30055 with a little breeze too. Rethinking hunting with the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.