Former auburn players arrested

weagle

Just trying to get ahead of the curve on that Alabama weed franchise. Entrepreneurs.
Can your really do 20 years for weed?

James12

Sad part is they weren’t even crossing over the border - they just were so smart they drove right by a check point from CA to LA ?. Dude has reportedly made 29mil and is transporting/selling weed.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Sad part is they weren’t even crossing over the border - they just were so smart they drove right by a check point from CA to LA ?. Dude has reportedly made 29mil and is transporting/selling weed.
Gotta have money to make money

Going to be hard to convince a jury it was just for medicinal use..

Gold Ranger

$6mil last year.

DannyW

He had made $29 million in his short career. He played in 83 games which means he made approximately $350,000 per game...on average.

Depending on which source you believe, marijuana sells for about $1,000 per pound wholesale (let's assume he was not going to sell it by the ounce himself standing on the street corner.) That means he possessed roughly $157,000 worth of pot.

In one half of one game in the NFL he makes more than that.

Stupid math challenged thug.

BuckNasty83

Just trying to get ahead of the curve on that Alabama weed franchise. Entrepreneurs.
Can your really do 20 years for weed?
I believe anything over an Oz. is a felony in most states. When you have that much weight, plus scales and everything else, it's more than just a posession charge. Its Distributing and intent (to sale). They more than likely won't do 20, that's just the maximum. They'll do some good time though

In one half of one game in the NFL he makes more than that.

Stupid math challenged thug.

Uhh... you do realize he went to Auburn... It was your job to teach him math...

Good ol Auburn Education!!!

DannyW

Uhh... you do realize he went to Auburn... It was your job to teach him math...

Good ol Auburn Education!!!

My son earned a business degree and at his December graduation ceremony Derrick Brown sat a couple seats away. My son said while Brown got the same degree as him, in 4 years he never even saw him in the College of Business building. Among the ~200 business graduates at his ceremony he either had classes with, or saw them in the building, on a weekly basis.

And if you think this happens only at Auburn, you probably still wonder how Santa fits down the chimney. :ROFLMAO:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
My son earned a business degree and at his December graduation ceremony Derrick Brown sat a couple seats away. My son said while Brown got the same degree as him, in 4 years he never even saw him in the College of Business building. Among the ~200 business graduates at his ceremony he either had classes with, or saw them in the building, on a weekly basis.

And if you think this happens only at Auburn, you probably still wonder how Santa fits down the chimney. :ROFLMAO:

Brown was taking night classes inside the Gus bus.:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member