Drivelers Rolled on over to #407!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice one, @Hooked On Quack, I need to come down and fish with you sometime.

Cooked a couple pizzas on the akorn tonight. Broke my pizza stone. Guess it got too hot? it was at 450 when it broke. Put it on when the coals were just getting going.

Pizzas were good.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Fell asleep too early, woke up, looked out window to big stump and my big base log out next to tree stump was on fire. It caught up from a burning root beneath it. Hot spot in a root burned through to surface underneath log and caught it up. Thankfully, it’s out in the wide open not near anything in the middle of the lawn. Went outside and extinguished it. Took me about 4-5 attempts to completely put it out, it was burning internally.

Now I’m wide awake. facepalm:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Fell asleep too early, woke up, looked out window to big stump and my big base log out next to tree stump was on fire. It caught up from a burning root beneath it. Hot spot in a root burned through to surface underneath log and caught it up. Thankfully, it’s out in the wide open not near anything in the middle of the lawn. Went outside and extinguished it. Took me about 4-5 attempts to completely put it out, it was burning internally.

Now I’m wide awake. facepalm:
Rain will help you in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.