Which Walton was your favorite Walton?

oldfella1962

Mary Ellen did that spread for Playboy....

Really? Misty Rowe from Hee-Haw did Playboy too. Also Dana Plato from "Different Strokes" no pun intended. ;) Clint Eastwoods daughter, Farrah Fawcett, lots of women have been in Playboy.

oldfella1962

I never watched the show. I think I may have seen the pilot (maybe a made-for-TV movie) but it was a long time ago so I'm not sure.

Redbow

Never cared for the Walton's they were supposed to be poor ole hill folks but somehow they always managed to get what they wanted or do what they needed to do on the show. The girl who played Erin on the show was the prettiest one of the females to me but I have read where she turned out to be nutty as a fruit cake.

specialk

Yancy Tucker
21B_01484100.jpg

he wont a walton, but he had some good coon hounds!

specialk

i watched as a kid, a lot better than most of the crap on these days.....

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Another YV show I never saw the first episode of.

Tight Lines

So now that I’m older and retired I’m watching the Waltons again on the boomer channel since I’m welded to this recliner. Trying to figure out who I like the most

John boy-needs his jaw jacked
Mary Ellen —maybe my favorite she ain’t skeered
Grandmaw—too crabby
Mama Walton—worry wart

Grandpa Walton used to be my favorite till I found out in real like he was a homosexual communist (literally)

Who is yours ?
Throwback I got some work to do on my lease if you need something to do?

Lukikus2

Never cared for the Walton's they were supposed to be poor ole hill folks but somehow they always managed to get what they wanted or do what they needed to do on the show. The girl who played Erin on the show was the prettiest one of the females to me but I have read where she turned out to be nutty as a fruit cake.

The Red Head?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I’ve seen the house my pawpaw grew up in at the same time era. The Walton’s were RICH.

Redbow

I’ve seen the house my pawpaw grew up in at the same time era. The Walton’s were RICH.

The Walton's were rich if one compares the way I was raised a sharecroppers grandson raised by his grandpa and grandma who had very little to live in and to live on. Many mornings in winter I awoke to find snow on the old quilt that helped keep me warm in my feather bed on a cold winters nights. The snow blew in thru the cracks in the old house, just weather boarding with no insulation at all and a wood heater that did not keep our house warm even when the sides of the thing glowed red hot. Yeah I agree with you the Walton's were not poor not nearly as poor as my family was and many other folks that we knew back in the fifties that farmed the same way we did.

oldfella1962

TV has to make the sets bigger to film the shows properly. That's why (for example) Seinfeld & Friends & All in The Family and all those shows had people living in way bigger homes than they could afford in real life.