Alex Murdaugh

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Did any of y'all follow this trial? Watched some of the live trial coverage on YouTube when it was going on. He was eventually found guilty of killing his wife and son, and sentenced to two consecutive life sentences with no parole. There are other suspicious deaths he may be involved in as well. Murderer, thief, liar. What a sorry joker.

Skip to the Legal issues and murders section https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdaugh_family

Reactions: Dub

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
You forgot opiate addict. Makes you wonder if that may have been a driven factor in all the bad choices he made? 60 pills a day? But no, I didn't really keep up with it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They guilty of something too

Everybody’s guilty of something you just got to figure out what it is

I'm guilty of a lot of stuff. Go ahead. Guess what it all is. :bounce:

oldfella1962

Did any of y'all follow this trial? Watched some of the live trial coverage on YouTube when it was going on. He was eventually found guilty of killing his wife and son, and sentenced to two consecutive life sentences with no parole. There are other suspicious deaths he may be involved in as well. Murderer, thief, liar. What a sorry joker.

Skip to the Legal issues and murders section https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdaugh_family
I watched bits of it off & on. It was like "hand this guy a shovel" because he was digging himself in deeper & deeper by the minute. It always amazes me when smart, educated people do incredibly stupid, terrible things.
I'd give my left you-know-what to be smart enough to be able to attend college & law school and have a well-paying career. Sidenote having his dog used as a factor in testifying against him was something you don't see every day that's for sure. :LOL: Glad he got the maximum sentence allowed by law too.

oldfella1962

Vicki Lawrence said it 20 years before Reba.
I didn't even know Reba sang it. I just remember hearing the song on the radio in the 70's.

Toliver

I didn't even know Reba sang it. I just remember hearing the song on the radio in the 70's.
Vicki's husband wrote it. When they pitched it, no one wanted it. He said it's so good my wife could make a hit out of it. They said then have your wife record it. So Vicki recorded it and had a hit. And Reba did it again 2 decades later.

This is why I like Sirius XM. You get to hear artists give the back story of songs.