Alex Murdaugh

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They've already got a documentary about the whole mess out on Netflix. My wife is watching it right now. The dead kid was a piece of work for sure.

Blackston

You forgot opiate addict. Makes you wonder if that may have been a driven factor in all the bad choices he made? 60 pills a day? But no, I didn't really keep up with it.
I think his drug use was exaggerated greatly by him and his team , I was hooked on that same stuff his numbers seem way off when referencing the amount he took

oldfella1962

All he needs is a couple of teardrop tattoos and he could pass for Cornpop, a really bad dude:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1213683
That, plus Corn Pop was black. Then again, Murderdaugh could identify as black. BTW was Sasquatch wearing that shirt before Murderdaugh put it on? Whoever wore it had a 30-inch neck! :LOL:

oldfella1962

They've already got a documentary about the whole mess out on Netflix. My wife is watching it right now. The dead kid was a piece of work for sure.
Netflix can crank something out fast like South Park can! They can jump on something while it's still a hot news subject.

oldfella1962

I wondered about that. SC has the death penalty, how did he escape getting that?
I don't know. But considering his age, he would likely die before his execution date anyway. Execution is generally a very long process (in America anyway).

Blackston

I don't know. But considering his age, he would likely die before his execution date anyway. Execution is generally a very long process (in America anyway).
Defense said it was because case was weak…. Seemed like they were laying ground work for appeal

Last edited:

kingfish

Back in the mid 80's I hunted in a SC club that had a tract right down from their place in Islandton. 1700 acres full of deer. Rumor was that drug runners gifted the family the land, and that was way back then. A couple of the guys in the club used to fantasize about running their dogs through Moselle. That memory kind of hooked me into paying attention. Curious to see if the dad offs himself or offers up info on the two other death cases as bargaining power.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Does it involve hiding behind a grassy knoll in Dallas Texas? :oops:

I would have but I didn't get there in time because Daddy wouldn't drive me all the way to Dallas. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Netflix can crank something out fast like South Park can! They can jump on something while it's still a hot news subject.

They aren't the only ones. The Hulu lineup of networks is chock full of Murdaugh specials today.

Buck70

Back in the mid 80's I hunted in a SC club that had a tract right down from their place in Islandton. 1700 acres full of deer. Rumor was that drug runners gifted the family the land, and that was way back then. A couple of the guys in the club used to fantasize about running their dogs through Moselle. That memory kind of hooked me into paying attention. Curious to see if the dad offs himself or offers up info on the two other death cases as bargaining power.
I still hunt in Islandton. The residents were very tight lipped about this topic before the trial.

oldfella1962

I would have but I didn't get there in time because Daddy wouldn't drive me all the way to Dallas. :bounce:
Did you hitch-hike some of the way? You don't see much of that anymore these days.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Never heard this mentioned, but had there been other shooters there that night, I’m sure tracking dogs would’ve picked up on their scent. But I do believe he acted alone. Just don’t understand why he wanted to kill them. That’s pretty cold blooded. Hopefully he sees their faces and hears their cries every single moment for the rest of his life. Sorry joker!

Dub

I hope he is forced into sobriety throughout his life sentences.....no drugs...no anti-depressants....nothing.

Force him to stay sober.

In his sobriety, he'll be unable to escape from the hauntings that will be there in his every moment.....fear of the evil acts he's made, fear of the evil acts awaiting him in prison, and fear of the burning torture that awaits him after he takes his last breath.....

I hope he is of clear mind when these fears hit him full force.

He destroyed not only his own family.....but brought misery to many families.

Let him feel the flames.

Doboy Dawg

Never heard this mentioned, but had there been other shooters there that night, I’m sure tracking dogs would’ve picked up on their scent. But I do believe he acted alone. Just don’t understand why he wanted to kill them. That’s pretty cold blooded. Hopefully he sees their faces and hears their cries every single moment for the rest of his life. Sorry joker!
Don’t understand motive? He knew he was going to prison for a very long time on the financial crimes alone. His son that he killed was facing negligent homicide or manslaughter charges for killing the girl in the boat.

I’d bet everything down to my last dime his wife told him she was going to divorce him. Any assets the courts didn’t take from him would have went to her before their son Buster.

He wanted her gone and with the young son gone, no criminal case and no civil case. He thought he could get rid of his money problems with them gone. He couldn’t stand the thought of his wife getting any of his remaining assets.

It’s hard to fathom the amount of evil it takes to think that way.

Blackston

Don’t understand motive? He knew he was going to prison for a very long time on the financial crimes alone. His son that he killed was facing negligent homicide or manslaughter charges for killing the girl in the boat.

I’d bet everything down to my last dime his wife told him she was going to divorce him. Any assets the courts didn’t take from him would have went to her before their son Buster.

He wanted her gone and with the young son gone, no criminal case and no civil case. He thought he could get rid of his money problems with them gone. He couldn’t stand the thought of his wife getting any of his remaining assets.

It’s hard to fathom the amount of evil it takes to think that way.
Ain’t no amount of oxycodone could produce this evil

oldfella1962

I hope he is forced into sobriety throughout his life sentences.....no drugs...no anti-depressants....nothing.

Force him to stay sober.

In his sobriety, he'll be unable to escape from the hauntings that will be there in his every moment.....fear of the evil acts he's made, fear of the evil acts awaiting him in prison, and fear of the burning torture that awaits him after he takes his last breath.....

I hope he is of clear mind when these fears hit him full force.

He destroyed not only his own family.....but brought misery to many families.

Let him feel the flames.
He could be a sociopath/psychopath and won't feel any guilt anyway.
Or he doesn't believe in "the hot place" and has no fear of it. If he's mentally capable of these terrible murders who know what really goes through his head? Regardless even if he has no guilt, he will soon have regrets just from the daily grind of prison and all it's associated fears, discomforts & dangers.