Alex Murdaugh

Doboy Dawg

I'm going to bet the son ends up being charged with Stephen Smith's murder...it seems that conventional wisdom is that someone whacked him in the head with something and left his body in the road...crazy story coming out of the Low Country...
What about the maid that supposedly fell to her death? There’s more bodies piling up in SC than a Clinton family reunion.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dude fake crying on the stand was sickening to watch. I never even saw a tear roll down his face. Just a bunch of snot coming out his nose. Ol nasty, son of gun! Maybe he'll try to escape and get hung upside down on the razor wire, and they let him hang there until he takes his last breath.

Doboy Dawg

Dude fake crying on the stand was sickening to watch. I never even saw a tear roll down his face. Just a bunch of snot coming out his nose. Ol nasty, son of gun! Maybe he'll try to escape and get hung upside down on the razor wire, and they let him hang there until he takes his last breath.
He definitely hung himself on the witness stand. Typical narcissist sociopath, they think they’re smarter than everyone else.

kingfish

^^^^^^ Just like the vast majority of every elected official in this country. Personally, and I know this is wrong, I feel cheated. I wanted the son to go through the trial, be convicted and have to serve the 30 year prison sentence. I wanted him to have to plan his day around the bad stuff that happens to punk rich kids in prison.

Last edited by a moderator: