Sunday Supper

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That looks lick the plate clean and slap yo mama to sleep good right there! :rockon:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Similar, but different...fried up some chicken tenders in some super spicy rub, then served with some remoulade with a kick on some sliders. Guacamole on the side.20230416_170109.jpg

georgia_home

Went out today. Belated 16th for my son. He was busy on the night of his actual birthday… so, a local Cajun joint. A little pricy but very good. small mud bugs. But tasty. And some other stuff

IMG_7874.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My goodness y’all ate good ! I grilled me a birthday steak a day early since I got to work tomorrow . Had a tater and some corn on the cob out of garden from last year to go with it . It was half GON when I thought about a plated picture A5E9E188-729D-4D87-82C5-19B9F919677F.jpeg

Kdog

Never had crockpot corned beef before, but have been wanting to try it. Thanks @4HAND!

Corned beef flat cooked on low for 8 hours. Added beef broth to a little over half way up the corned beef, at 4 hours I added red potatoes, carrots, an onion, some salt/pepper and about half a beer. At 6 hours in I added the cabbage on top with 1/2 stick of butter a little salt and pepper. Turned out great and every one besides the wife thought it was very good. My wife said it was too tender and looked raw. :ROFLMAO:

Got a little left for some sandwiches.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great eats!!

My goodness y’all ate good ! I grilled me a birthday steak a day early since I got to work tomorrow . Had a tater and some corn on the cob out of garden from last year to go with it . It was half GON when I thought about a plated picture View attachment 1221780
Happy Birthday!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great eats!!

My goodness y’all ate good ! I grilled me a birthday steak a day early since I got to work tomorrow . Had a tater and some corn on the cob out of garden from last year to go with it . It was half GON when I thought about a plated picture View attachment 1221780
Happy Birthday!!

georgia_home

Beagler

Awesome looking dishes. Here’s beef ribs I smoked, along with a cheesecake topped with a couple strawberries.

Attachments

• 6DDC67D9-A46B-4D3D-BCB4-EC9C81E3DB4C.jpeg
    6DDC67D9-A46B-4D3D-BCB4-EC9C81E3DB4C.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 4