Last time you had a Krystal burger

ryanh487

My taste buds give them a 5/10, digestive system gives them a 1/10. I don't think I've had Krystal since about 2017.

Oldstick

Well now, I must confess that I am a full fledged member of the GON forum and I eat them regularly, at least once every month or two. Love the double Krystals with cheese. Note that you can order them without onions, mustard or pickles if you want them that way.

This is GA, and I have had joking conversations with friends about different kinds of meat, including possum. Subject of Krystal came up and someone said speaking of possum, that might be what Krystal is serving.

Fine with me, they have been in business for close to 100 years. I am still going whenever the urge strikes me. (y)

Duff

About once a year probably.

I’m old enough to remember when they would run a special for.25 each.

buckmanmike

I remember when I was a youngin we would go to visit my grandmother in Atlanta. She would take us to Krystal for the experience. It was on Peachtree or W. Peachtree. Somewhere around 10th st or closer to downtown. This was in the early 60's. It was great to us kids. Our SWGA hometown had no fastfood resteraunts.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Always stopped at the one in Columbus on our way to PCB growing up.
I stop every chance I get.
No gut bombs with Krystal ...unlike the Varsity.

Kev

Ate Krystal’s for the last time in 2017 and was sick for 2 weeks. Never again….

specialk

None near me anymore, but loved their low carb scrambler and also chilli pups....they never bothered the gut track in me....course i was raised on chittlins, vienna sausage, and would eat a pig foot every now and then....

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Long time ago. The little burgers would be good if they didn't put ketchup, mustard, and onions on them. You can't even taste the burger, at all. Not even a little bit. It's a mustard and onion sammich.
You can get them plain ! I had a sack full this week, just mustard and extra onions :LOL:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I love me some Krystal’s too, but it’s been a while. Gotta get a few chicks and pups when I get a sackful

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Yep, used to live in WR and still have close family there. Hit the one in Byron by I-75 occasionally. Love me some Krystals and so does my bride. Get the #1 with cheese just like they come with a coca cola to wash em down and good to go.

Funny you mention Sun-N-Fun, I grew up flying with my old man and we went there and Oshkosh every year for many years. Miss those days, haven't been back to either in long time.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Been awhile, two double cheese Krystal’s with large fries was my normal order. Guys here at the station get them pretty regular, they leave the sack full of Coca Cola in the fridge.

Tight Lines

I have teens. They show up late night every once in a while here. And when my wife who rarely drinks, drinks too much (like 3 drinks), we get Krystals, fries, and sweet tea on the way home... :)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's been a while. 5 cheese Krystals, chili, medium fries and a Coke is the bomb. :bounce: :rockon:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I didn`t know what Krystal was till I was about grown. But once I found out about those little gutbombs, I was hooked. Can`t have em anymore, but I`ll always remember them thangs.