Last time you had a Krystal burger

Stroker

Me and wife picked up six and large fries about 1 AM this morning. I can remember when they were 5 cents each.

Baroque Brass

Me and wife picked up six and large fries about 1 AM this morning. I can remember when they were 5 cents each.
Dang, y’all were out late! Way past my bedtime. If I’m out that late, something unusual is going on. Hope y’all are good.

Baroque Brass

O.K. Just which one of Y'all want to talk to my doc Monday morning? It's ALL Y'all's fault... I couldn't take it any more! This is all that's left of a "Original 24 Sackful" and 3 large fries.

View attachment 1228252
Sound like we done flung a craving on him with all this Krystal talk.

transfixer

Probably been 5 yrs for me, quit eating that kinda stuff when I changed my diet, waaaay too much grease in them things,, when you can squeeze em and get enough grease out of em to lube the door hinges on your truck ? thats a bit too much ! ,and I agree with NCH, weren't much meat in them the last few years, and they never looked like they was cooked on a grill anyway,, meat was always just grey looking ? never browned,

Oldstick

Now some of ya'll are exaggerating things. There can't be that much grease in one. The things are barely 3x3 and 1/16th thick before there even cooked. :)

Baroque Brass

we used to buy them 50 at a times , still love them but help in there is so bad I don't bother with them anymore .
The help issue is why I have stopped going to most chain and fast food places. Lousy help, lousy food.

LTZ25

Never understood why a fast food place couldn't afford to pay a good salary , the main thing that limits a Krystal / Burger King sales is the way the place is operated , many people want to pull in but they realize what is waiting for them , disgruntled employee's that hate the fact that you stopped by for lunch . Seven good workers are better and cheaper in many ways than a dozen of what they now have . Just look at CFA , smiling happy young people of every race , acting like you are welcome .

oldfella1962

Never understood why a fast food place couldn't afford to pay a good salary , the main thing that limits a Krystal / Burger King sales is the way the place is operated , many people want to pull in but they realize what is waiting for them , disgruntled employee's that hate the fact that you stopped by for lunch . Seven good workers are better and cheaper in many ways than a dozen of what they now have . Just look at CFA , smiling happy young people of every race , acting like you are welcome .
AOC (and others) would call these young people "sellouts" for treating racist capitalist customers like they are welcome.

Baroque Brass

I used to eat them all the time until I got the tick bite and got allergic to meat.
Man, that meat allergy has to be a real bummer. I‘m definitely a carnivore.