To many children being harmed....

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
:rofl:

You will make a great "New American" in the upcoming New World Order! Bet deaths in a holding facility or prison camp would not bother you either. After all, they are a
casualty" of war.

The "New America" I envision.. is just like the beginning of the first one... this one.. has gone astray....:huh:

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Lets address the problem, and its not the guns. Lets slap another "Gun Free" tag on another spot and paint the target red.

You can address the problem any way you wish.. until it's YOUR child that is in focus....:huh:

WTM45

That this America has gone astray, we are in complete agreement.

But I don't desire to go back to the one that wiped out the native peoples and life expectancy was shorter than what I have already lived. Clean air, clean water and unspoiled vast wilderness does send me to a happy place mentally!

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
That this America has gone astray, we are in complete agreement.

But I don't desire to go back to the one that wiped out the native peoples and life expectancy was shorter than what I have already lived. Clean air, clean water and unspoiled vast wilderness does send me to a happy place mentally!

I'm not talking about getting rid of all technology... just the most harmful advancements...:huh:

Doe Master

Banned
At the hands of irresponsible people.... We need to do something about it! Semi auto and fully auto both need to be banned simply because even though there are many responsible owners, the few that cause this far outweight the right to own them....!

One child hurt is not worth the risk...it is not that big a deal to give up one little right as we see it for the overall good of these children....JMHO.....

WOW You are so blind!!!

What about all the kids/ adults cars kill at the hand of drunks, Folks texting and putting on make up?

Cars kill far more people then guns do each year Guess you want to ban cars next?

What about all the millions of babies killed from abortion? Wait many don't like to or want to talk about that because it's a easy birth control device.

The second amendment doesn't specify what types of firearms we can have.... Do yourself a favor and go read it. I like my freedoms and DO NOT want to give them up not one by one or any other way.

Doe Master

Banned
It would be great if the sporting community could get behind this as an example of what we stand for....

WE..... speak for yourself! WE don't agree with getting rid of any of these guns. They are no worse then any other gun in the hands of a mad man.

China had a mass killing only the folks were stabbed. Should China do away with all knives?

WTM45

Does that include dismantling the nuclear solution? Especially when others around the globe have it? Good enough for the people, how about good enough for the government?

Deterrence. Does that work?
Armed protection. Does that deter?

Doe Master

Banned
Sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

Listening to Hank JR 's song If the south would have won...... man it is so true LOL.

Last edited:

ross the deer slayer

Alright bitterroot please answer this.. "why would criminals/mentally retarded/crazy people stop doing what they do if it was illegal? Its already illegal, that doesn't stop anything. Its illegal to smoke weed, and I have friends who do it. Its also illegal to kill your mom and steal her guns, did that stop the crazy guy, no. Also, you do realize that criminals don't go to bass pro and buy their guns..right? They go to "gun dealers", kinda like drug dealers. You don't go to walmart to buy weed, you go to a dealer. Heavier penalties wont stop someone who's going to kill themselves anyway! 'How would "outlawing" a gun prevent an "outlaw" from being an "outlaw"????'(not to mean become a good person, but to stop shooting people and stealing stuff)

There's millions and millions of legal gun owners and hunters in America.. do you honestly want to take their rights, protection, fun, food gathering equipment and family history to THINK that you're stopping about 5 crazy guys(but since they don't buy/steal guns legally in the first place...... why would they because they're told to..again)

Cars and abortion kill waaaaay more people than firearms, in chicago where's there's crazy gun laws, they're at what around 500 deaths? Most states with normal laws is like 200 I thought. I don't personally know anyone who died from a gun, just car crashes and health. O ya, about 500,000 deaths each year from heart/health problems last I checked
Thanks, I hope you reply

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Does that include dismantling the nuclear solution? Especially when others around the globe have it? Good enough for the people, how about good enough for the government?

Deterrence. Does that work?
Armed protection. Does that deter?

Deterrence only works with fraidy cats and honest people...:huh:

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I'll be back folks... you can't argue this issue...if you really care about children...

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Well Bitteroot you've sure inspired me! I just went and throwed all my guns in the driveway and been running over and over them with backhoe!!! Done smashed them to pieces!!! Heck they was two of them rifles didn't even belong to me... my buddy had left one and I borrowed the 300WSM from my doctor! I figure I'll just let 'em read your post and we'll be alright.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I totally disagree, I say we keep the guns and turn in our Kids, they'll give'em back right quick :rofl: