To many children being harmed....

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
if someone jumps through my window they would die of terminal lead poisoning....dead is dead...your next point?

I can't leave you alone for 10 minutes...... :banginghe

UK bowhunter

Hey I can out country you right here right now. Your the one who wants to ban guns. what happens when someone jumps through your window with a gun say oh "this is a gun free zone" put that down. No if someone jumps through my window I will blow their brains out.

if someone was to jump through ur window, he'd probably bleed to death from glass cuts.....then you'd have 2 messes to clean up......the floor beneath ur window, and...your drawers......:D

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
and bitteroot this is Georgia hope off the bandwagen and change that picture to a Dawg not an elephant.

I can't some of us had the intestinal fortitude to bet with the bammers on an avatar bet.....some... not so much....integrity is a high priority for me.....I gotta wear this till the NCG>..

willc2412

park the truck. Oh what now you want trucks taken away because teenaged boys drive them recklessly abd to fast

willc2412

if someone was to jump through ur window, he'd probably bleed to death from glass cuts.....then you'd have 2 messes to clean up......the floor beneath ur window, and...your drawers......:D

He jsut wouldnt die right there. Hed be bleeding a good bit but not "dead"

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
park the truck. Oh what now you want trucks taken away because teenaged boys drive them recklessly abd to fast

No... I want it parked until you learn to read... and spell....I did the same to my son... no wait he was good with that in the 3rd grade... before he could drive....:stir:

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
No more death threats people... or I'll break out my secret mod powers......and start tossin people outa the pool......

Always wanted to say that.....

UK bowhunter

No more death threats people... or I'll break out my secret mod powers......and start tossin people outa the pool......

Always wanted to say that.....

Death threats huh.....and I am supposed to feel comfortable that these folks own guns??? :crazy:

riprap

I love mine. I call it a cannon. It even has 1000X magnification on it. Don't try takin it from me. I shot several with it in Kansas.

Nastytater

Banned
Ya know. I was at the yellow river game ranch this past summer,and I saw a nice buck knock a small child over going after her peanuts. Now dont worry ya'll. I took care of it. I am currently in the process of taking out and destroying any peanut I come into contact with. We cant have peanuts ruining our society.

UK bowhunter

My iPhone has an auto tracking feature on it....I can manage to pull off about 9 shots pretty quick and it is very accurate too........

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I love mine. I call it a cannon. It even has 1000X magnification on it. Don't try takin it from me. I shot several with it in Kansas.

They can take mine if they want them. I but those cheap disposable ones anyhow.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
If you think about it... Peanuts are a problem.. but lets be realistic....