To many children being harmed....

Norm357

Im jes gon leave this right here.

9hrn7t.jpg

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Sonny, I'm so country I can dip water from a well without disturbing the rest of the water... I picked and cooked so many collard greens I have to spray kero on my sock to keep the cut worms from gettin me......and used to let the hogs chew on my shoes while I still had em on.....When You can out country me...come on back...:flag:

Hey I can out country you right here right now. Your the one who wants to ban guns. what happens when someone jumps through your window with a gun say oh "this is a gun free zone" put that down. No if someone jumps through my window I will blow their brains out.

Oh Lord almighty! Couldn't neither one of you even write the word country out on a paper poke with a crayon and a headstart! I was weaned on collards, cut my first tooth on a piece of fatback when I was 2 weeks old. Started a job at the sawmill a couple a months later when I done learnt to walk... and I've by God held a hog down, put me some lipstick on it and made it go to the drive-in with me!

Porter Wagner used to call and ask me what he oughtta wear... Hank Williams was a gonna right a song about me just before he died... I got me a parking spot with my name on it over at the county dump, right next to Daddy... I'd never seen a gal I weren't kin to until I was 14... and I'd done been married twice!

Ya'll go on back to talking 'bout taking folks' pistols and all and stay outta such you don't know nothing about?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oh Lord almighty! Couldn't neither one of you even write the word country out on a paper poke with a crayon and a headstart! I was weaned on collards, cut my first tooth on a piece of fatback when I was 2 weeks old. Started a job at the sawmill a couple a months later when I done learnt to walk... and I've by God held a hog down, put me some lipstick on it and made it go to the drive-in with me!

Porter Wagner used to call and ask me what he oughtta wear... Hank Williams was a gonna right a song about me just before he died... I got me a parking spot with my name on it over at the county dump, right next to Daddy... I'd never seen a gal I weren't kin to until I was 14... and I'd done been married twice!

Ya'll go on back to talking 'bout taking folks' pistols and all and stay outta such you don't know nothing about?

Dang olcow I bet you own at least two pair of shoes.

UK bowhunter

Porter Wagner used to call and ask me what he oughtta wear... Hank Williams was a gonna right a song about me just before he died... I got me a parking spot with my name on it over at the county dump, right next to Daddy...

Didn't David Allen Coe write a song about bein' country???....think he mighta had a few old cars in his front yard and such...

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator

I got real cowboy boots too cupcake......:hammers:

I'd ask how big a boy are ya....but I already know....:cheers: But you better git... you're messin up my chi.....

Norm357

Best thing I have ever read. :flag:

UK bowhunter

I got real cowboy boots too cupcake......:hammers:

I'd ask how big a boy are ya....but I already know....:cheers: But you better git... you're messin up my chi.....

Don't go sidin with Dwight... he's a snake I tell ya... a full fledged rattler......been known to consort wif dead possums an such...:stir::rofl:

Rattler, possum, and cupcakes....sounds like a full meal....

Nastytater

Banned
Reakon one day,you boys might learn ya self a thing or 2 bout being country . If-n ya want,i could teach ya a thing or 2. We didnt have chewing gun when we was young,but daddy use to burn tires in a barrel. We'd just cut us off a piece of tar around the barrel head and chaw on that awhile. When the 2 seater outhouse daddy built got dun,we all enjoyed the fun not having to wait. Learned myself a few things out behing that barn also,especially when daddy caught me with his rabbit tobaccoo. Had an old stubburn mule one time that hated being made to work,so my brotha decided to show it a thing or 2 with a little 22 pistol right between the eyes. I have to say though,i believe that mule had more learning in him than my brotha ever had.

ross the deer slayer

wow..... country boy...?. do you know what end the bullet comes out of? Please don't hunt with friends....:hair:
You don't like guns you can't shoot someone in self defense that horribly wrong
Ya know. I was at the yellow river game ranch this past summer,and I saw a nice buck knock a small child over going after her peanuts. Now dont worry ya'll. I took care of it. I am currently in the process of taking out and destroying any peanut I come into contact with. We cant have peanuts ruining our society.
Can I quote you on my next research paper? I'm sure i'll find some way to get this in the paper
Oh bitteroot are you a liberal
No he's just never shot an ar. Probably not a glock either, or any semi auto horror machine