Drawing for FREE Lifetime License

JBowers

Georgians have a chance to win the right to hunt and fish for FREE for LIFE by entering a new contest sponsored by the Georgia Natural Resources Foundation. An adult license (for ages 16-64) and youth/infant license (15 and younger) will be given away. Contest begins on Friday, May 17, 2013.

How to enter:
  1. Like us on Facebook!
  2. Send us a direct message on Facebook with your name, phone number, email address and mailing address. We’ll need this information to contact you when we announce the winners!
  3. Drawing for both the adult and youth license will be held on Labor Day, September 2, 2013 (Must be a Georgia resident for 12 months before September 2, 2013).
If you win:
  • You must abide by all applicable Georgia hunting and fishing laws and regulations.
  • You must have completed Hunter Education prior to receiving your license.
  • You will have to provide all information asked for within the lifetime license application for your age group. Download a lifetime license application here.
Learn more about the Georgia Lifetime Sportsman's License
Purchase a hunting or fishing license
Subscribe to DNR email topics

Special thanks to the Georgia Natural Resources Foundation. Like the Georgia Natural Resources Foundation on Facebook.
  • Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division reserves the right to use names, photographs of and quotes from the winners in publications and video presentations.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • Participants are providing information to the Georgia Department of Natural Resources and not to Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Wildlife...06878476015645

wildlands

There really are few of us out here that do not do facebook. Is there any other way to sign up?

Bam Bam

Dr. Strangelove

I'd be nice if a person could enter without having to go through Facebook.

I'm sure the reason they are doing the contest that way is to increase their number of "likes" and therefore the number of people aware of them. They also get your name and address as someone who's interested in the outdoors and probably worth approaching for donations.

Want a chance to win a free license? Follow the contest rules and sign up for Facebook, nothing is a free ride.

I'm in!

(I am not in any way affiliated with the group or the contest)

PappyHoel

I'm out I don't do facebook

GA DAWG

I do facebook but done have a lifetime license. Just ain't fair LOL!!!!!
I really think its a great idea.

Buckfever

I'm sure the reason they are doing the contest that way is to increase their number of "likes" and therefore the number of people aware of them. They also get your name and address as someone who's interested in the outdoors and probably worth approaching for donations.

Want a chance to win a free license? Follow the contest rules and sign up for Facebook, nothing is a free ride.

I'm in!

(I am not in any way affiliated with the group or the contest)

I don't think I was asking for a free ride!

Dr. Strangelove

I don't think I was asking for a free ride!

No offense meant, just pointing out that they likely have a specific reason for structuring the contest the way they did.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Don't understand the knock on FB. I like it there myself. But, to each their own.

cuda67bnl

It would take you guys about 4 or 5 minutes to sign up with facebook, enter the contest, then close your facebook account. I don't see the issue.......