opinions on joining the free masons.

apoint

So, let's see, you say that "Masonry is witchcraft" and you base that statement on a book you claim to have read, but you can't or won't quote the title and other publication information so that others can read it and educate themselves as you have.

We are supposed to believe you just based on what you have posted here, contrary to all we have witnessed ourselves and read ourselves.

Perhaps I am not the one being deceived.

First you would have to realize you are being deceived. So since you will not or can not realize, then all the talk in the world wont help.
Once you have been brainwashed by your secret brotherhood I doubt anything will change that.

apoint

Only book I got from my Lodge was a King James Version of the Holy Bible with a pretty blue cover.Everything I learned was mouth to ear in Lodge.No book.Whats that smell?

WOW ,you have been left behind.. No mason book???
Guess they can only trust the real truth with the elite.
Guess that smell is your upper lip.

obligated

SO MOTE IT BE!:DIll stay with my brothers on the level rather than associate with people that think they are righteous or better than others.Thats one of the reasons I dont like religion.I had to pass criminal background before being accepted into the Lodge.I like eating shoulder to shoulder with non-felons that believe we are ALL equal unlike SOME churches that are full of perverts and felons hiding in sheeps skin.Produce a book or leave it be.

apoint

SO MOTE IT BE!:DIll stay with my brothers on the level rather than associate with people that think they are righteous or better than others.Thats one of the reasons I dont like religion.I had to pass criminal background before being accepted into the Lodge.I like eating shoulder to shoulder with non-felons that believe we are ALL equal unlike SOME churches that are full of perverts and felons hiding in sheeps skin.Produce a book or leave it be.
------------------------------------------------------------
You will stay with your self righteous brothers for eternity but you wont like it dn there. You will bow dn to your god and man.
I will not produce any satanic mason book or spread it's evil.
Funny you talk about hiding behind sheep skins and that exactly what mason's wear in their satanic rituals.
This would be very amusing if it was not devil worship.
So go put on your sheep skin and bow dn to your grand master. CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored is not quite yet full.:D

apoint

Why is the term "raised" used in Freemasonry? Does it signify a resurrection or new birth as a new man?

All things were created by G-d all mighty.
Satan and witchcraft [ masons] twist all things that G-d made. hence, anti-Christ.........

Artfuldodger

It's understandable that Freemasonry isn't Christianity with the required background check. Freemasonry is about works and Christianity is about traveling the correct path by being given God's grace. God's grace grants salvation that doesn't require a background check. This concept does let tares into the Church. This is just something the sheep must learn to accept and live with.

Artfuldodger

All things were created by G-d all mighty.
Satan and witchcraft [ masons] twist all things that G-d made. hence, anti-Christ.........

Do you practice some type of messianic Judaism? The reason I'm asking is your use of G-d. In your Masonic research what is the use of the term "raised?

apoint

It's understandable that Freemasonry isn't Christianity with the required background check. Freemasonry is about works and Christianity is about traveling the correct path by being given God's grace. God's grace grants salvation that doesn't require a background check. This concept does let tares into the Church. This is just something the sheep must learn to accept and live with.

Wonder if a background check gets you past the 10 commandments........

apoint

Do you practice some type of messianic Judaism? The reason I'm asking is your use of G-d. In your Masonic research what is the use of the term "raised?

I believe in the religion that Yesuha teached, which is "The Kingdom Of God".
I had rather a mason answer your "raised" question.

Artfuldodger

I believe in the religion that Yesuha teached, which is "The Kingdom Of God".
I had rather a mason answer your "raised" question.

Amen, but you do agree that a man must die and be "raised" a spiritual body in order to enter this Kingdom of God?

obligated

Wonder if a background check gets you past the 10 commandments........

If you follow the Ten Commandments you should have no problem passing a CRIMINAL background check.They also check for your moral character.Its a faternity of brothers except we have parameters we are held to by our brothers and by the fact that the creator sees all things.Nothing is hidden from God though some forget that.Everyone sins and some go to prison for it.If they repent and change,God bless them.Keep in mind we arent a religion so we dont have to accept that person in our brotherhood.Like any brotherhood we have handshakes,ceremonies and rules.Our rules are based off a famous book that still is a number 1 seller!

obligated

We arent a religion.We are a brotherhood or Faternity if that helps you understand us.If someone is interested in Masonry ask to be one.If you dont like it dont stay!I heard a lot of stupid things about Masons.I had people tell me they saw goat heads with pentagrams,orgies and other crazy stories.I become a Master Mason and no Satanic symbols and ...no orgies.Thank God its a all male brotherhood!Just a bunch of old guys enjoying meals together and going to lodge with like minded people.We do charity work at our ability.Nothing wrong with assisting with a hand UP.Nothing sinister unless you believe we are plotting to rule the world and bring in a new world order!:DIm kidding.

White Horse

In typical Anti-Mason fashion apoint claims to know all about Masonry by virtue of having read a "Mason book," but when challenged to produce the citation for said book, he can't or won't. And, once again typical of Anti-Masons he claims that ordinary Masons are being used by their higher-ups for nefarious purposes and are being deceived into not knowing what Masonry is all about.

He calls the Craft "self righteous" but claims like the above are self righteous if anything is, having no proof except anonymous Internet forum postings.

Anti-Masons have been attacking the Fraternity with this same tommyrot for hundreds of years but Masonry is still with us.

Answering this sort of libel is a waste of time. Anti-Masons think they are all knowing and feed on replies to their gibberish, producing ever more vehement denunciations with each.

Artfuldodger

I wouldn't consider myself an anti-mason but ask questions more for obtaining a historical view of the similarities between fraternities, religions, etc.
I guess I'm just curious about the death of the new man and being raised a new man. Then we throw in how this goes along with the Mormon rites of passage as if it mirrors Masonic rites.

It isn't just masonic rites as I'm also interested in how Christianity incorporate the Pagan holidays as well. Also the similarities between Christianity and the religions that are older than Christianity.

I do understand that Freemasonry isn't a religion or witchcraft.

Last edited:

rjcruiser

Its not a real big secret on how to use the quote feauture.
But I think the format of the post you are quoting can make it come out wrong. Notice the post that I used the quote button on.

Have to have an end to the quote to make it work correctly...and when you quote a person who has messed up the quote prior...it just continues on.

For instance, in this quote below, it has two beginning quotes, but only one end. so...it looks messed up.

Only book I got from my Lodge was a King James Version of the Holy Bible with a pretty blue cover.Everything I learned was mouth to ear in Lodge.No book.Whats that smell?

apoint

Some things you cant fix.
That's why Yeshua said," My sheep hear my voice".
Every thing else will be thrown into to fire like stubble.

apoint

I wouldn't consider myself an anti-mason but ask questions more for obtaining a historical view of the similarities between fraternities, religions, etc.
I guess I'm just curious about the death of the new man and being raised a new man. Then we throw in how this goes along with the Mormon rites of passage as if it mirrors Masonic rites.

It isn't just masonic rites as I'm also interested in how Christianity incorporate the Pagan holidays as well. Also the similarities between Christianity and the religions that are older than Christianity.

I do understand that Freemasonry isn't a religion or witchcraft.

Masonry is no doubt witchcraft.
Christianity was corrupted by men's association with pagan beliefs. Certain religions came from a pagan belief and intermingled one with the other.
Yeshua's preaching was pure Christianity and man can only degrade its purity, not improve it.