and the idiot of the day award goes to.....

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
He is definitely an idiot.

capt stan

Heard some shooting up river from me last week...30 min later I saw a pelican floating by belly up.. idiots are everywhere...

Heard some shooting up river from me last week...30 min later I saw a pelican floating by belly up.. idiots are everywhere...
I have seen some pelicans with as many as 10 leg bands. The would be sure to collect them and wear themfacepalm:

capt stan

Look on his left leg(as you look at picture)..This one landed on my boat a few years ago..BANDED...

rnelson5

Took a pic of this guy in the keys last year

billy336

Pelicans often get banded when they are released from rehab. As you can see, the bird above has a jacked up foot.

rnelson5

There are only about 600 of these birds alive in the U.S. today. Talk about more fuel for the antis. The more i read about this kid, the worse it gets......

Beta Tau789

Found this poor guy on Butler last year during snipe season. However, he didn't appear to have been shot, kind of strange.

Happy now?

Last edited:

one hogman

The Boy might have thought they were Sandhill cranes which are hunted some places, Too much judgement on here, Would you pose with a bunch of illegal birds for a pic if you knew they were illegal:huh: