It's Over Boys..

swamp hunter

Yup , Another Deer Season is in the Books.
Hope you Georgia Boys done good and had a Great season. I'll be looking forward to seeing Keton Beach and Steinhatchee filling up with Georgia Tags again.::gone:
Campers all over, Cases of Beer and BBQ Grills all fired up...:cool:
We'll tell Big hunting story's at the Beach Bar, Have a couple Cold ones with our Friends to the North.:cheers:
It's all good, Load up the Boat and come catch some fish, You can even sleep in a bit cause they bite best around noon...:bounce:

Jim Boyd

Where did 2015 go??

Had my best year ever - with a great archery showing (for an old man)

I hope everyone had a wonderful year....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The bad news is deer season is over. The good news is it's only 229 more days before deer season starts again.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have the rest of the week in Bama. Then it is time to work on predators.

Broken Arrow 68

Deer season is NEVER over. It's just that we are now in a new cycle in the season. Getting ground prepared for plots again, scouting, moving stands, TSI, etc.

Core Lokt

The bad news is deer season is over.

I don't know how hard or many days you hunt but I'm actually glad to see the end date of each season so I can get some rest. Between duck and deer seasons I am spent by Jan 31 and need a good break before Spring gobbler in March...

Being out and hunting/scouting daylight to dark at least 15 days a month will wear one down. Then you have this thing called work to be at when not hunting and a wife wondering when she will get to see you :D

tree cutter 08

Its always bittersweet. When season in its hard to get anything else done. Hate to see it go but looking foward to this coming season already.

NugeForPres

Worked alot of this season away...but thankful for my job. Tag soup for the first time ever....

lonewolf247

One more week of primitive season here, but it's closing in fast! Have to make my last couple of hunts count!

The reality of hunting season being over is just about to set in!:eek:

Curtis-UGA

It was another awesome season. Tons of memories made. Already setting dates and making plan for 2016!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don't know how hard or many days you hunt but I'm actually glad to see the end date of each season so I can get some rest. Between duck and deer seasons I am spent by Jan 31 and need a good break before Spring gobbler in March...

Being out and hunting/scouting daylight to dark at least 15 days a month will wear one down. Then you have this thing called work to be at when not hunting and a wife wondering when she will get to see you :D

Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week. I get wore down too but I still miss it. Fixing to get on the yotes and then it's turkey time.

deerhuntingdawg

Ready to began my fishing journeys. From trout in the mountains all the way to trout in Florida