Camping ocean lakes myrtle beach

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Will be wrapping up this trip soon. It was good. Exactly 5 hrs from my house. 860 campsites. I will say it's a bit crowded. It is peak season though. Renting a gold cart is a must but not expensive. There's a arcade mini golf. Several slides. The beach. Resteraunts. Ice cream shops. But it's busy. Don't come here for peace and quiet. But it is nice. Good trip. The next trip will be 7 days at fort wilderness in Disney world in October. I think out of all the places we have went this yr this is my least fav. But I would come.back again.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Did Huntington Beach State Park over that way some years back. Delightful trip, almost right on the beach.

j_seph

Does Pig always look that angry?

walters

I always loved the golf cart parades at night, they had one at pirateland every night we was there, they had a ball out there, glad u enjoyed yourselves, hows that f250 doing

Patriot44

Banned
OL is a good place to hang without all of the craziness. It was my hang out to look for girls when I was a teenager, lived exactly 5 miles north of there.

work2play2

I always loved the golf cart parades at night, they had one at pirateland every night we was there, they had a ball out there, glad u enjoyed yourselves, hows that f250 doing
Pulls like a absolute champ! And wife has said nothing more about the wheels. :)

work2play2

OL is a good place to hang without all of the craziness. It was my hang out to look for girls when I was a teenager, lived exactly 5 miles north of there.
I wish I went there when I was a 17 year old kid. It's every teenage boys dream

Patriot44

Banned
I wish I went there when I was a 17 year old kid. It's every teenage boys dream
Yes sir it was. Five miles north of there back in the 80's and 90's was bakker and soy bean fields surrounded by swamps. It is still surrounded by swamps, but it has grown up a bit.

Word to the wise, if you have a teenage daughter, tie them to a tree on a leash in MB. Those teenage boys there are experts. ;)