Hello from Texas

raygun76442

Well not sure how I got here. I was looking for a drawing for fuse block on a tracker boat. Then it said to register, so I did and here I am and still no drawing ha ha ha. I'm 81 and just retired as emergency Manager for Comanche County, Texas. I live on Lake Proctor and fish a lot. I also enjoy hunting and reloading. This really looks like a great forum

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well not sure how I got here. I was looking for a drawing for fuse block on a tracker boat. Then it said to register, so I did and here I am and still no drawing ha ha ha. I'm 81 and just retired as emergency Manager for Comanche County, Texas. I live on Lake Proctor and fish a lot. I also enjoy hunting and reloading. This really looks like a great forum
Is that west of Fort Worth. That a big lake.

raygun76442

Yes about 80 miles west of Ft Worth. It's a Corp of Engineer flood control lake. A lot of big blue cats caught out of here this winter. Largest I know of was 87.5 pounds

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Welcome to the camp fire, this great place for sportsman to hang out.

Maybe an admin will see this and help out with the drawing.

GeorgiaBob

I was still a kid when they built Lake Proctor. I was a teenager before they had enough water in it to even think about fishing. By the time it was a real fishing lake I was far away doing stupid things in a blue uniform!

You are not alone as a native Texan on this forum. Don't know about the fuse block graphic, but if you want to talk about everything from deer regs, bluegill baits, turkey calls, and hog shooting, this is a good place. If really want to get riled up and agitate there is even a political forum! You might even find that drawing - I have noticed that several real world experts, on a lot of subjects, show up here pretty often.

Welcome. Pull up a keyboard and visit a while!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Welcome aboard Tex. Happy to have you with us.

About the fuse block, look up at the top right corner of the page. There you will find a control named Search. Select it, type in fuse block, and have fun reading stuff. If you try Tracker fuse block there might be less to read.:)

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome to the campfire Raygun, it is good to have you here. If you have a specific question, you could post it in the On Topic forum, most any question asked in there will get an answer.

Triple C

Love your avatar! Nothing better than having a cup o joe with a good buddy in the morn. Welcome to the best outdoor forum on the web.

holton27596

welcome, i will be scooting thru that way in a couple of weeks, making a big circle and heading for javelinas