Dodge County

Adamsx5

Thanks! I will check these out. I was aware of the spots at B&B, but wasn't sure I wanted to be right next to the processor.

RootConservative

Thanks! I will check these out. I was aware of the spots at B&B, but wasn't sure I wanted to be right next to the processor.
Totally understand roscoe's recommendation for Cindy Doddie is a good one. She's a really good person. A little bit of a drive from Eastman since she's in Milan which is 16 miles SE of Eastman. Cindy's son and grandson do tractor work for me every year and fill some of my feeders when I'm not able to get to my property.

Adamsx5

That is a bit of drive from Milan. My lease is also west of Eastman about a few miles so I would looking at a 25 minute drive. Better then sending $$ at the hotel though. What is the camping area like at Cindy's? Hunting is very much a family event for us, so more often than not I have my whole family with me. My kids are young adults, but still looking for a family friendly environment.

RootConservative

That is a bit of drive from Milan. My lease is also west of Eastman about a few miles so I would looking at a 25 minute drive. Better then sending $$ at the hotel though. What is the camping area like at Cindy's? Hunting is very much a family event for us, so more often than not I have my whole family with me. My kids are young adults, but still looking for a family friendly environment.
You'll need to call Cindy. I never knew she had any available camping. Milan is a small small town.

RootConservative

I've been waiting for someone in Dodge, Wilcox, Telfair to respond. I haven't hunted this year. Been up to the property to check cameras, fill feeders, check on the acorns and plant plots a couple weeks back. Not going to be able to hunt until third week of November. Went out west to hunt elk and mule deer. My brother got a great elk and I got a Mule.

Ariel05

It's on right now! Shot a big one today and missed, was super disappointed, but that's hunting

Ariel05

Yes, I was so disappointed I even thought about going home. Lol. I have another week or so to get it done, so let's see what happens

joepuppy

It's home sweet home for me. I've lived and hunted here all my life.