Useles billy has #984 huntin stories to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Maybe bring her girlfriend to two too 2.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
i just read in the the story tellin' forum that hillbilly has killed a right good many possums....i don't think i like that feller anymore

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
i just read in the the story tellin' forum that hillbilly has killed a right good many possums....i don't think i like that feller anymore
I ain't killed one in several years, if that makes you feel better, lil furry feller. When I was a broke teenager and could sell their hides for $10, I wreaked havoc on 'em. And when I had chickens and the possums would kill them. Now I sit there on the porch and watch them eat out of the cat dish beside my foot. I had one a while back that I could pick up like a cat. :)

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
nchillbilly like to have da possum in his lap?

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
I ain't killed one in several years, if that makes you feel better, lil furry feller. When I was a broke teenager and could sell their hides for $10, I wreaked havoc on 'em. And when I had chickens and the possums would kill them. Now I sit there on the porch and watch them eat out of the cat dish beside my foot. I had one a while back that I could pick up like a cat. :)
then throwed him across the yard

Status
Not open for further replies.