Shopping cart confusion?

Shadow11

Walmart this morning in Cornelia...

I haven't figured this one out yet. I know a lot of ppl have gone nuts in 2023, but what is the logic for parking the cart next to the cart storage thing, but not inside of it? 5 shoppers this morning, but only 2 got it right.

Is it too far to walk around it? Do they not understand how it works?

Couple months ago I saw a Hispanic man unload his groceries at ingles, and he just put his cart in the lane and let it roll down the hill as he drove off. There was a srorage thing 4 parking spots over. I threw my hands up and yelled at him, but it did no good. Luckily an old woman stopped it b4 it hit someone's car.

I was in dollar general 2 weeks ago, and wanted one of those yellow baskets to put my stuff in. The lady said they only had 1 left. She said ppl have taken all of em home except that one.

Respect the cart!

20231118_070414.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow11

Well, I can understand an old lady or handicapped person not being able to walk 20 yards up the hill, but the ones that put it beside the thing is what gets me. Do they think they're magnetic?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Folks are just sorry.

The handicapped parking at Walmart is the only place I won't park.

They love to put them there.
Being one myself I like having the cart next / close to where I park.. helps me make the walk into the store. And I leave the cart there for the next person that needs it. IF Wally world put a cart return anywhere close to the handicapped parking I "might" put it there, but I ain't hobbling 100 feet to do so only to have to hobble back to the truck.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Folks are just sorry.

The handicapped parking at Walmart is the only place I won't park.

They love to put them there.
Everyone should have to deal with the public. Business owner

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Everyone should have to deal with the public. Business owner
As a business owner you see all sorts of things the 'public' does that you just shake your head at

oldfella1962

Recent cart madness - a guy was about fifty feet away from the cart return and just decided to give his empty cart a good hardy shove and hoped for the best! :eek2: Makes sense, every cart has perfectly functioning wheels and will keep any trajectory in which you send it, right? :cautious: I was in my car, so I couldn't rush over and stop the careening cart. Spoiler alert, it missed the cart return, but luckily ran out of steam a few feet from somebody's car.