Remington Ventilator Choke

Arrow3

Ga. Swamper

I bought 2, one for my gun that I let friends hunt with and one for a friend of mind. Haven't shot them yet though came yesterday.

Arrow3

Shoot all the Hevi-13 you can shoot through that choke. You won't have one bit of a problem.

I had heard the same thing about kicks chokes too but two shots with magnum blend broke it off in my gun. I will never shoot hevi shot through another choke that says lead only.

I got my Ventilator today. I paid $23.20 with S&H from numerich.

Brad C.

All brand of chokes if you make enough of them probably eventually are gonna have some fails. Most choke companies don't like talking about it, but it is the truth. It don't mean it is the choke design itself either. More times than not it is probably due soley on the bad batch of steel they get from their supplier. You can't control all the variables 100% of the time.

Very good choke! Havent tested it on any turkeys but I have won a LOT of turkey shoots with this choke! It's worth every penny!

Dupree

I saw a hevi 7's pattern from an 870 with this choke @ 40yds today. Looked like a nice spread out pattern from a modified at 25 yards. All guns must not like it.

Brad C.

DSCF00631.jpg

That choke just won't shoot very well at all. :p

jleepeters

My 870 outshoots a buddies 1187. I ha e the ventilator and he has a comp n choke. I love mine...for 23 bucks tyd you can't beat it

WaddleWhacker

the ventilator is top of the line and the hevi 13's are hard to beat in the ventilator....yeah right!!!! all i done was waste about 50 buck's

Attachments

• 100_1391.jpg
    100_1391.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,630
  • 100_1393.jpg
    100_1393.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,600
  • 100_1394.jpg
    100_1394.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,565

Hammack

My 870 super mag doesn't like it at all. I tried it this weekend, and never could get a decent pattern with it. Ordered a gobble stobber, jelly head, and a undertaker to try out this week. Hopefully my gun will like one of them...