Looking for a Tower Stand dealer around Statesboro.

Confederate_Jay

I live in Hinesvile and a buddy of mine saw a place selling the Metal conduit type Tower stands somewhere in Statesboro while his was up there visiting his daughter. Can anybody local or familiar with the area give me the name of the place. A guy in my club wants one and I dont have time to build him one before season comes in. I know several other places to get them but Statesboro would be much closer for him. He is looking for the 10' platform with 4x4' shooting box on top

gobblergitter

Sikes Machine Shop in Metter builds towers. I have several built from 3/16" angle iron from them. I think they may already have one made on display in front of the shop. Call 912-685-2711. Ask for Roland.

RiverBuck

Yard masters in Swainsboro has many heights and always keep them in stock year round. Not to far from Statesboro.

Hunting 4 Him

Thats exactly what I built for our club this year, going up tomorrow. Makes for a great condo stand. Tower is light weight so one person can stand them up or lay them down easily. I build my box blinds so that I can assemble and take down in 5 pieces by myself. Although it is easier if you have one person to help. I would post pics but can't seem to figure that out. Welding is a lot easier to me.