Been 44 years.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Congrats Bo$$!!!! How'd she put up with you that long???

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Congratulations Charlie and Mrs. Linda BO$$!

Comin up on that Golden soon.... :cheers:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks guys. I am being very truthful when I say I would not be here without her. I absolutely would not go to a Doctor, but she dragged me kicking and screaming to a Doctor for a checkup. That check up ended with a diagnosis of colon cancer in it's early stage was discovered.

wvdawg

Staff member
Have a Happy Anniversary!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats to the both of y'all, sir! That is awesome!

:cheers:

T-N-T

Congrats Mr Charlie. I know the poor lady has had a time over the years. I hope she continues to stick it out. ;)

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If you remember, I had got the number wrong one year, and made the mistake, of showing the wife the thread.

T-N-T

If you remember, I had got the number wrong one year, and made the mistake, of showing the wife the thread.

So now we just tell her about it? ::ke:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I got into serious trouble for missing that # one. I checked with Lina Lou today to be sure I had it right. I guess 47, she hook her head, and she shook her head when I said 48, I got to 49 and she said right, dont forget it. She was lucky I got the day right. Or should I say I was lucky to get the Day right,

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I got into serious trouble for missing that # one. I checked with Lina Lou today to be sure I had it right. I guess 47, she hook her head, and she shook her head when I said 48, I got to 49 and she said right, dont forget it. She was lucky I got the day right. Or should I say I was lucky to get the Day right,

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Just don't forget the next one..They are all special, just next year is extra special.

scottfrmga

Been 44 years sine I married my life time love. I wouldn't have made it this long without her.
Awesome, congratulations. I’ve made it for 31 yrs, and believe me it’s all due to my wife’s tolerance and patience. If it was up to me I would have screwed it up years ago.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Congratulations Charlie!!!!!!!

Hope both you and Mrs. Linda had a fabulous day!!!!!!!