The NRA and Hollywood and Hogg

tcward

How many on here would commit to donating at least an extra 10 bucks to the NRA every time one of these clowns makes an Anti Gun speech or forms a walkout?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I would IF they wouldn't flood my mailbox with junk tying to terrorize me into sending another donation every day. This is why the donations I make are always somehow anonymously sourced because they ALL do it. Donate to the wrong one one and 10 of em will flood your mailbox for the next year begging for more.

Next try, Thank You, We appreciate your generous donation. Hope you will be able to help us again in the future.

NOYDB

BANNED
Being a full grown man, I can press an entire envelope of junk mail. And carry it unopened to a trash can.

I do it to impress the wife.

When ever the ladies get together and brag about their husbands the wife tells about that and all the other ladies go silent in awe. I 've even tossed some junk mail in the trash to audition for a reality show that will air next fall.

The NRA is responsible for my career on TV.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
NOYDB

I do enter their gun give away contests.

Being a NRA instructor I am going to get all the donation junk mail anyhow.

Redbow

I don't get all the junk mail from the NRA like others say they do...They used to call me on the phone pretty often, last time it happened I told the guy I would drop my membership if they ever called me again...Haven't had a phone call from them since..

Headshot

I don't get all the junk mail from the NRA like others say they do...They used to call me on the phone pretty often, last time it happened I told the guy I would drop my membership if they ever called me again...Haven't had a phone call from them since..

Had the same experience years ago. I told the the caller essentially the same thing. No calls, etc since then. I renew my membership annually.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
None of it bothers me. It goes in the round file or I just click "Delete". When I'm ready to make a contribution I do so.

I hope they continue to send the mailers. It helps keep the price of pulp wood up.