My Buck of a life time

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Happy Belated birthday Larry!:yeah:

So awesome to hear from someone back home too. I grew up in Bradenton and my folks and family still live there so this is a special story for me too. Please expand a little.........did you kill the Deer locally? Were you in a stand?

Congrats on a super Buck too! he is a Brute!:cool:

RutthenStrut

Happy Belated birthday Larry!:yeah:

So awesome to hear from someone back home too. I grew up in Bradenton and my folks and family still live there so this is a special story for me too. Please expand a little.........did you kill the Deer locally? Were you in a stand?

Congrats on a super Buck too! he is a Brute!:cool:

First off..... congrats!!!!

I would also like to hear the story of this buck of a life time.

Did you have any history with it, TC pics, seen it before, or was the first time you laid eyes on it?

Congrats again that is "The One"

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Great buck. Keep on huntin' and you will get another one.

Jeff Phillips

Congrats on a great B'Day buck!

Larry Tillman

thanks for the kind words. I think this winds up my hunting. The drive from Florida to Georgia is just two long. I have hunted since I was 16 years old and it has been a way of life but I think that chapter is now closing. This was the first time of seeing this buck he just appeared out of the fog. It was like a going away present.

thc_clubPres

well deserved hunting retirement Larry. I've thought about it myself in recent years.

the obsession becomes a grind with the prep and packing for a weekend hunt 2+ hours from the house. Maybe if you find some land closer to home you can slide in and out a little easier and still spend some time in the woods

thanks for the kind words. I think this winds up my hunting. The drive from Florida to Georgia is just two long. I have hunted since I was 16 years old and it has been a way of life but I think that chapter is now closing. This was the first time of seeing this buck he just appeared out of the fog. It was like a going away present.

Broken Tine

Great buck! Congratulations!