SE Illinois - 2085 acres/ 6 Farms for lease

167WhiteTAIL

Sorry if there is anyone who has tried to contact me and I did not get back in touch. I had a few details to work out with my farmer and I have been slammed with work. I have picked up 1 more farm, total 6 farms at 2085 acres.

Looking for 4 hunters (plus myself - 5 total) at $1700, will entertain bow or gun only interest.
-All Year Lease --> Bow/ Gun/ Muzzle Loader/ Turkey/ Duck.
- If you are looking for big woods, this is not for you. My farms mainly consist of creek lines/ ditch lines/ fence rows/ wood lines in-between big blocks of woods and CRP. I have a tremendous amount of choke points to hunt.
-Out of state hunters can harvest 2 bucks and unlimited does.
-Approx 6.5 hr drive from North Atlanta.
- Wayne County IL

One of my farms has power and water for camper and a barn to house equipment/ stands. There are 2 hotels close to all the farms.

6 total farms, one 600+ acre farm on the Little Wabash river with a un-huntable 1000 acre CRP/ duck swamp just to our north (Big Buck Factory)

Plenty of room for food plots. I have access to tractors and my farmer is willing to plant for us (and he left standing crops).

I have hunted these properties for 2.5 years. I have killed a 167 12 pointer with my bow and a buck in the 120's (mistake). I have let a handful of 130's and a few 140's walk. I have seen several Booners.

There have been 160’s to 180's seen on every property.

These properties lend themselves well for rut hunting as there are a tremendous amount of choke points, funnels, fence rows and creek lines in between large blocks of timber or CRP fields.

My largest farm (865 acres) is approximately 1 field away from several hundred acres of un-hunted state CRP ground. There have been a large number of 160's to a 204 inch buck killed on my property and neighboring properties in this block over the last 10 years.

Serous callers/ emails please.
Ken (770)366-6624 or fisc@networkvisibility.com (Please put - "IL land for lease" in the subject line)

Last edited:

jharrell

Do you have any pics of the deer that you killed and any trai8l cam pics? Also can you email me some arieral's of the farms? Shoot me a pm.

167WhiteTAIL

Pic of buck and maps

Attached is the largest buck I have taken (2009). This was the first deer I saw from a stand in mid October 2009.

In 2009 there was only 2 of us hunting. My partner shot a 140 and we could not find him. After I shot the 167 with my bow, I let the 1st buck I saw during gun season walk, a 140 9pt. I saw a few more big bucks out of range including a 170+ inch 8 pointer, but did not have another close encounter with a shooter.

I will email aerials.

The two years I have had this lease, I have Killed a 167, had opportunities on several 140 to 150 inch bucks and have seen a few in the 160 to 170+ range.

Attachments

• 167_12pt.jpg
    167_12pt.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,188
Last edited: