"Do It Yourself" Gator Hunt on Lake Seminole!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
What a great story and great photo's to accompany it!! Way to go Debbie and congrat's on the monster gator. You obviously did your homework and picked an excellent team to help you accomplish your goal. Great stuff and I sure enjoyed reading all about it!!!:cool:

Thank you Al! We had fun and made some great memories :)

Hey Debbie, I just read this incredible Alligator hunting story. I knew you, Tim and Nick would keep fighting until a BIG MONSTER GATOR was in the truck headed to the Taxidermist. Thank You for sharing your story and beautiful pictures of Lake Seminole. What a way to kill that Beast with your Dad's pistol!!! Now pass it on. Let the other ladies know that they can do it too!!! A successful DIY Gator Hunt is one of the most exciting hunts there is and I'm so glad you did it that way. You'll NEVER forget it. Great Job Woodyites!!! Now keep those pictures handy and keep telling the story. :biggrin3:

Thank you Jay for being so generous and loaning me your gator hunting gear!!! :clap: I was very excited to kill the gator with the pistol my Dad gave to me... he would have loved it :)

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on your great big gator success. Looks like a heckuva rocking gator hunting adventure. Thx for posting.

:cool:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Yes we were Nick! It makes this weekend seem boring in comparison... Yesterday this time I was riding my tractor and planting foodplots. I didn't have time to plant foodplots when we were chasing gators :eek: :D

Here are some more pictures... of gators we didn't get and memories from the hunt. Friday morning of the last weekend, we saw a spotted fawn swimming across the water... thinking every moment a gator was going to snatch her under the water, but she made it across :clap: Lake Seminole is a beautiful place and well worth a visit even if you aren't hunting gators :)

You ready to do it again and have some more good times? :)

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I am definitely ready to do it again Nick! :D You better be careful tempting me like that... I might put in for another tag and get it :eek: ;)

DSGB

Saw the picture of your gator on the georgiawildlife Instagram earlier today.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I had sent them a message on Facebook, and they asked me if they could share the picture :)

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Three years ago today. Some good times. Here`s to you, Miss Debbie. :cheers:

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Thank you Nick! It doesn't seem like three years ago. We have some great memories from that hunt :cheers: