People who answer the wrong question

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Spoonful of vinegar ever day will keep chiggers off ya. True story.

NOYDB

BANNED
Answer "Tuesday".

Changes the subject. If you have cultivated the strong silent type persona you can then shut up with no damage done.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Best Questions asked are those asked by someone who has already got their own answer, but want you to answer, and validate their decision. Yet given a better answer they refuse all other answers, and go with their own decision anyway!!:D

Basically descriing anyone in "Upper" Management and some in "Middle" Management too

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I see it in the deer forum often. And the on topic and campfire too.

But someone asks one question and someone answers a different question that "kinda" goes along. But maybe not really pertaining at all to the question.

I see this in everyday life as well. People not listening and then thinking they are super smart about a situation.

Makes me want to tell them to close it most of the time and to listen better.

So what do y'all do? Re ask or just nod and move on?

I think you should by the grey Chevy 2500 Duramax 4x4. Can't go wrong there.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
2 many cupholders in your truck will get you locked up if the policeman stop you.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??

basstrkr

Yep

Me: I'm looking for a guy named Greg Granderson.

Neighbor: I know a Gail Anderson.

Me: uuh....yeah thats probably him.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Me: I'm looking for a guy named Greg Granderson.

Neighbor: I know a Gail Anderson.

Me: uuh....yeah thats probably him.

I don't know what you said,but what I heard was..............

humdandy

Banned
Is it illegal to shoot at an eagle? And miss of course.......

Asking for a friend of a friend.

Mulching and don't mow wet grass......

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
To give you a good answer to you question, I would need to re word it somewhat.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Is it illegal to shoot at an eagle? And miss of course.......

Asking for a friend of a friend.

Mulching and don't mow wet grass......

Just like DUI only if you get caught..........

T-N-T

Shouldn't the title be people who get the wrong answer?

I started a few threads before. I know how to add Smiley's but don't choose too in most instances. My humor is dry and sarcastic, and I'm often read nasty because I don't add a smiley at the end.
Sorry I offended you

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I started a few threads before. I know how to add Smiley's but don't choose too in most instances. My humor is dry and sarcastic, and I'm often read nasty because I don't add a smiley at the end.
Sorry I offended you

well then

I see it in the deer forum often. And the on topic and campfire too.

But someone asks one question and someone answers a different question that "kinda" goes along. But maybe not really pertaining at all to the question.

I see this in everyday life as well. People not listening and then thinking they are super smart about a situation.

Makes me want to tell them to close it most of the time and to listen better.

So what do y'all do? Re ask or just nod and move on?

This is a great topic. My opinion: Most people have been sucked in to thinking/believing that things are binary. Very few things in the world are as such. Second, people assume that you will ask/have an opinion like everyone else. When you state a fact or opinion that is not binary, it is hard for many to comprehend. Ex: I did not vote for nor am I a fan of Donald Trump. I cannot stand Hillary and did not vote for her. Further, I will not tolerate people who personally attacked Donald Trump or his family. This throws people for a loop, and they incorrectly assume that I am some huge Trump fan......They don't listen.

T-N-T

This is a great topic. My opinion: Most people have been sucked in to thinking/believing that things are binary. Very few things in the world are as such. Second, people assume that you will ask/have an opinion like everyone else. When you state a fact or opinion that is not binary, it is hard for many to comprehend. Ex: I did not vote for nor am I a fan of Donald Trump. I cannot stand Hillary and did not vote for her. Further, I will not tolerate people who personally attacked Donald Trump or his family. This throws people for a loop, and they incorrectly assume that I am some huge Trump fan......They don't listen.

I agree. Hillary's pantsuits are very concerning