This place has lost some swagger!!!!!

Madsnooker

Bama and Pup fans talk smack all season and now the game is on and just a few jumping in on the avy bet thread and hardly any discussion on why your team will win???

Its like all the pup and bama fans are in a corner in the fettle position??? Each afraid if they make a harmless bet or a reason why their team will win, something superstitious might happen???facepalm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hats off to the 7 or 8 of you stepping up!!!! The rest of you are weak minded ladies!!!!!:D

Matthew6

Banned thug
Bama and Pup fans talk smack all season and now the game is on and just a few jumping in on the avy bet thread and hardly any discussion on why your team will win???

Its like all the pup and bama fans are in a corner in the fettle position??? Each afraid if they make a harmless bet or a reason why their team will win, something superstitious might happen???facepalm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hats off to the 7 or 8 of you stepping up!!!! The rest of you are weak minded ladies!!!!!:D

yes they are.:pop:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang Snook the forum is loaded with NC threads, lot of swagger and cautious optimism, out there to choose from. Somebody not getting involved in an avy bet has 0 to do with our swagger or lack of it.

SpotandStalk

These avatar bets directly effect the outcome of a game Snook. :D

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Each afraid if they make a harmless bet or a reason why their team will win, something superstitious might happen???facepalm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're doggone right Snook. This is no time to take chances. Seen all this before. You stick with what you know and what I know is Bama is some tough, tough stuff on a real bad day. Play 'em on a good day and it's 10 X worse.

I'm a Dawg homer but reality is reality.

Meriwether Mike

Well at least if Bama wins they can still chant SEC! SEC! SEC!:cheers:

Dudley Do-Wrong

I will make only one bet, an SEC team will win the natty.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

When is the last time you did an Avy bet?:D

bullgator

These avatar bets directly effect the outcome of a game Snook. :D

The standings of the avey bet is the last things the coaches check before walking out the tunnel.

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

you ain't gone a lot what I do to you tomorrow:pop:you ain't gone a lot what I do to you tomorrow:pop:

I already have an idea of what mine will look like.. Especially considering you guys can't come up with anything original..:whip:

DAWG1419

I’m just glad my team gave me the opportunity to get in a National championship avy bet::ke:

Duff

37 years since we been here. Avatars weren't discovered yet. We don't know what to do. :huh:

Go Dawgs!!