Well I see nothing's changed at ESpin headquarters

Madsnooker

Not had a tv the last 2 weekends while hunting up in the great state of Ohio.

Its really just getting absurd to the point, Lou Holtz called out May the nutjob, for his nonstop bashing of OSU. When he did, May just looked at him with a sheepish grin and the segment ended. I was shocked Espin actually would air that?:rofl:

I also loved the headline "OSU holds off Illini 60-35" and "Baylor destroys Texas Tech 63-34".:rofl:

Although I truly believe OSU could score on Bama, just like A&M did the last 2 years, as well Play with Fl St, I have no issue with them being ahead of us. Its the constant degrading of OSU every week when its apparent their schedule is shaping up to be equal to FSU or Baylor and probably better by the end of the season it appears. ESpins constant ploy to prove that other teams should jump them as well is just becoming comical. If we would have beaten Miss St 20-7 we would have surely fell 2 spots and Baylor would be ahead of us and fans would have crucified OSU of such a score against a team as bad as Miss St. Instead, Bama just grinded out a tough win, when they were not at their best on the road? I guess OSU was not its best in the 60-35 win, on the road in 30mph winds after winning the game in the first 5 minutes, but they do not get afforded that luxury?facepalm:

What's funny is OSU has the second best coach in America (up to this point) and they also, over the last few years have had the third highest rated recruiting classes and they just happened to be on a 22 game winning streak. Saw today that over the last 2 years, OSU has the 53rd ranked schedule in the country. Out of the big 4 conferences, there were over half the teams with equal or worse schedules and NOT one of those teams has went undefeated during that time? I wonder why? Its all about the schedule right?

Anyway, just pointing out the absurdity of the way Espin covers the darling program of the conference that told them they didn't need them.:bounce:

rex upshaw

I also loved the headline "OSU holds off Illini 60-35" and "Baylor destroys Texas Tech 63-34".:rofl:

:

Maybe because Baylor outscored TT 28-7 in the 2nd half, while OSU outscored Illinois 25-21 in the 2nd. Baylor shut the door, while Illinois was still putting up points against OSU.

Resica

Not had a tv the last 2 weekends while hunting up in the great state of Ohio.

Its really just getting absurd to the point, Lou Holtz called out May the nutjob, for his nonstop bashing of OSU. When he did, May just looked at him with a sheepish grin and the segment ended. I was shocked Espin actually would air that?:rofl:

Although I truly believe OSU could score on Bama, just like A&M did the last 2 years, as well Play with Fl St, I have no issue with them being ahead of us. Its the constant degrading of OSU every week when its apparent their schedule is shaping up to be equal to FSU or Baylor and probably better by the end of the season it appears. ESpins constant ploy to prove that other teams should jump them as well is just becoming comical. If we would have beaten Miss St 20-7 we would have surely fell 2 spots and Baylor would be ahead of us and fans would have crucified OSU of such a score against a team as bad as Miss St. Instead, Bama just grinded out a tough win, when they were not at their best on the road? I guess OSU was not its best in the 60-35 win, on the road in 30mph winds after winning the game in the first 5 minutes, but they do not get afforded that luxury?facepalm:

What's funny is OSU has the second best coach in America (up to this point) and they also, over the last few years have had the third highest rated recruiting classes and they just happened to be on a 22 game winning streak. Saw today that over the last 2 years, OSU has the 53rd ranked schedule in the country. Out of the big 4 conferences, there were over half the teams with equal or worse schedules and NOT one of those teams has went undefeated during that time? I wonder why? Its all about the schedule right?

Anyway, just pointing out the absurdity of the way Espin covers the darling program of the conference that told them they didn't need them.:bounce:
When is the last time they beat a top 10 team?

RipperIII

Snooks, I can understand your frustration, but outside of the big10 most fans see the big as 3rd rate conference or worse.
Meyer has done a very good job, but it will take OSU defeating a top 7 opponent before they get any real respect...after all, OSU normally rolls through that conference, and that conference has a woeful bowl record.
Stay faithful...and put up some more pics of those beast you slay on a regular basis so some of us other hunters can live vicariously through your achievements!

fish hawk

Bass Master
When is the last time they beat a top 10 team?

2011 Sugar Bowl vs #8 Arkansas,but that win was vacated.:)Along with the rest of the wins from 2010 and the share of the Conference championship.

Madsnooker

Snooks, I can understand your frustration, but outside of the big10 most fans see the big as 3rd rate conference or worse.
Meyer has done a very good job, but it will take OSU defeating a top 7 opponent before they get any real respect...after all, OSU normally rolls through that conference, and that conference has a woeful bowl record.
Stay faithful...and put up some more pics of those beast you slay on a regular basis so some of us other hunters can live vicariously through your achievements!

I understand that but most buckeye fans dont have an issue with FSU or Bama being in front of them its just the nonstop brainwashing they try to put on fans trying too make a case that baylor or stanford etc is better than osu which is just getting old. Thank goodness stanford lost again to another unranked team.

Not sure I would say im slaying giants on a regular basis but the good Lord has been good to me!!!;)

weagle

It's got to be frustrating for OSU. The only thing they can do is keep winning and eventually they will get their shot.

Madsnooker

Maybe because Baylor outscored TT 28-7 in the 2nd half, while OSU outscored Illinois 25-21 in the 2nd. Baylor shut the door, while Illinois was still putting up points against OSU.

Cmon Rex, that game was over before I finished my first glass of sweet tea.
OSU had 35 pts and then went into cruise control and got lazy. Meyer said as much as well. It was also cold with 30mph winds. The game was away and the place was dead becuase of the weather. That game was never in doubt. They also gave up a punt return for a td which made the score for osu defense look worse than it was. I would love for once in my lifetime to see a team from the south come up north in late nov and play in 40degree weather with 30mph winds and see how great they execute?:rolleyes: