no smack

tcward

Auburn thugs in a UGA no smack thread..facepalm:

Not excuses, just simple facts that the weather will play a part in this game. From passing to turnovers...

This game is shaping up to be a good one! I just hope both teams come away with minimal injuries so we can both beat the crap out of Auburn!:cool:

This^^TENFOLD!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I'll be a nervous wreck, as always.:O Just how it is with me. I really feel good about our chances, though, but that's not going to allow me to relax and enjoy the early stages of the game.

GO DAWGS! :cool:

westcobbdog

My neighbor promised me two tix to the game as his agent until our home sale blew up. Remember seeing UGA beat Bear 21-0 I think in 77' with my Dad. So the mystic is there where ever bama plays. I can't predict the winner but feel it's fatal if bammy loses and certainly a body blow but not a fatal blow if we lose. We can still win the East.
Either way, Gata.

bullgator

In recent years Georgia seems to have a problem handling the pressure of being ranked in the top 10. I think this is the week the pressure of a big game gets to them.

brownceluse

In recent years Georgia seems to have a problem handling the pressure of being ranked in the top 10. I think this is the week the pressure of a big game gets to them.

I'm hoping your wrong. I'm thinking that's behind us with over haul of the coaching staff from the field to the weight room to the class room. My inside source is telling me it was the most intense spring and summer he's seen around there in 11 years. I have to believe somethings have changed with not one player suspended at the start of the season. First time I can remember in the Richt era... This game is a tell all for me and everyone else fan or not. Is this team legit? Can Richt keep his team focused? Can a Rciht team come out swinging and finish the game swinging? We'll all know this time tomorrow!! Go Dawgs Beat Bama!!! Also one good thing about them being top 10 is this... They keep winning and are going backwards in polls thats got to help them play with a chip on their shoulders

bullgator

Yep....this Georgia team does seem a little different than those before.

weagle

Auburn thugs in a UGA no smack thread..facepalm:

Not excuses, just simple facts that the weather will play a part in this game. From passing to turnovers...

This game is shaping up to be a good one! I just hope both teams come away with minimal injuries so we can both beat the crap out of Auburn!:cool:

Wohoo! Even in a thread about Bama and UGA y'alls obsession with the Tigers shows through.

Chubb breaks Herschel's consecutive 100yd rushing record on a muddy track and UGA wins.

WDE.

brownceluse

Gentlemen, today has come. To the Bammers on here that Banter back and forth with every day lets have both teams finish this game with no injuries. On a sloppy day like today theres going be a lot of sloppy play.... Hope my Dawgs find a way to win this football game! Good luck to the tide the rest of the way!:cheers:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Gentlemen, today has come. To the Bammers on here that Banter back and forth with every day lets have both teams finish this game with no injuries. On a sloppy day like today theres going be a lot of sloppy play.... Hope my Dawgs find a way to win this football game! Good luck to the tide the rest of the way!:cheers:

Well said, but hoping for a different outcome. We lose today and we're nothing but a spoiler the rest of the year. Little chance Ole Miss will lose 3 games this season.
It's a frustrating situation to be in and the Tide having to rely on an inconsistent QB gives UGA a big edge.
Just hope we find a way.