Bama vs UGA.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The Auburn Alabama game. Alabama played the worst game I have seen them play in a long time. Georgia will kill them
I hate that they played the worst game all year. Next week aint gonna be pretty. I hope(have faith) the DAWGS win. GO DAWGS!

FootLongDawg

I'm a scare d cat. Seems like all a lot of Dawg fans here want to mention is how Bama played against Auburn and Arkansas. I can't help it. When I think of Bama, all I see is how they destroyed a good Ole Miss team, throwing bomb after bomb to receivers that just flew by DB's with ease. Go Dawgs

Deerhunter12454

I think Kirby is much more invested in this thing than orgeron was. He's the best recruiter in the country right now ("oh lord help me if @mguthrie or @Madsnooker see this) ?. UGA isn't going anywhere. Look at Lsu.... They kinda showed up 1 year and were back to middle of the road the next. It takes years to build a program to where Alabama is, Kirby has done similar to that in his 5 years. We ain't going anywhere
This is a joke right?

I think Kirby is much more invested in this thing than orgeron was. He's the best recruiter in the country right now ("oh lord help me if @mguthrie or @Madsnooker see this) ?. UGA isn't going anywhere. Look at Lsu.... They kinda showed up 1 year and were back to middle of the road the next. It takes years to build a program to where Alabama is, Kirby has done similar to that in his 5 years. We ain't going anywhere
First off your like me from Mississippi Just like me and where did Kirby learn his Trade ? Saban U. I have been hearing the same thing for fourty years. What I’m am giving you is a warning . I played high school football in Vicksburg and our team suffered from that rat poison that Saban talks about all the time . Players see the press and become complacent. Kirby is fighting the same battle that Saban fights and Kirby is not the one playing the game. Be aware of this because look at LSWHo . What I’m saying is after the win don’t sit back and expect it. Alabama missed it in one game and the idiot side walk alums are ready to fire the QB .

Shadow11

Fun fact...

Rushing yards allowed per game in 2021:

Bama 81.9 (3rd in nation)
Dawgs 80.5 (2nd in nation)

Passing yards allowed per game in 2021:

Bama 217.5 (48th in nation)
Dawgs 160.0 (2nd in nation)

Go Dawgs!

GTMODawg

BANNED
I'm a scare d cat. Seems like all a lot of Dawg fans here want to mention is how Bama played against Auburn and Arkansas. I can't help it. When I think of Bama, all I see is how they destroyed a good Ole Miss team, throwing bomb after bomb to receivers that just flew by DB's with ease. Go Dawgs

Any true Dawg fan suffers from PTSD when it comes to Alabama....and if you were around when Dooley and Munson would do a post game show after a Vandy blowout by 40 points and heard how Vandy's defense was among the top units ever to relieve themselves between a pair of cleats you would know good and well there ain't no way UGA wins this game....

All of that can be laid to rest for at least another year IF UGA plays true to form from this season and manages to beat Alabama by more than one score. If its closer than that or we lose that old chestnut is alive and well.....

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dawgs lose the SECCG. Drop to #4. Dawgs then play Alabama again at some point and win the natty. Alabama claims another rang.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I don't think anybody really thinks Bama has any chance of winning this game. Im calling UGA by at least 3 scores. Prolly more than that.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
First year QB and a freshmen receiver.

GTMODawg

BANNED

Bama / UF was in Gainesville which made UF probably a TD better than they would have been at a neutral site...so make that one 31-22 for Bama. Arkansas was a road game against Bama and UGA.....and they both played at Voo-Doo Hare stadium. Georgia has played the 60th ranked defense on average while Alabama has played the 57th ranked.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Screen-Shot-2021-08-19-at-8.53.27-AM.png

greendawg

If the Dawgs get up, no matter by how much, I will not start breathing again until the clock hits 0:00. I think Bama plays the best defensive game of the year and gets after Bennett so he has to be able to get positive yards when a play breaks down. Bama's best RB is dinged up but I expect Robinson to be in the game and run hard like he always does.

BamaGeorgialine

If the Dawgs get up, no matter by how much, I will not start breathing again until the clock hits 0:00. I think Bama plays the best defensive game of the year and gets after Bennett so he has to be able to get positive yards when a play breaks down. Bama's best RB is dinged up but I expect Robinson to be in the game and run hard like he always does.
Bama is down to one scholarship running back and Robinson left the Auburn game hurt. I just hope the refs call that roughing the punter on the Dawgs that they missed in the championship game. Ha ha!