UGA's biggest need for 2024.

brownceluse

I wonder how Bobo threw all the incompletions? I wonder how Bobo whiffed on all those blocks. I wonder how Bobo got physically beat up front? I wonder how Bobo fumbled the ball? I wonder how Bobo changed the play at the LOS and got fooled by the Bama D? I wonder how Bobo caused the injuries to Ladd, Bowers, Mimms and Ratlegde? I wonder how Bobo completely sabotaged the Dawgs offense? I wonder how Bobo sleeps at night? I wonder how Bobo deals with the sheer hate from a fan base that he gave so much to? I wonder how Bobo caused all of this? I wonder how Kirby could be so dumb that he would hire Bobo? Obviously Kirby has no clue… Go Dawgs and Go Bobo!

TinKnocker

They definitely need to stiffen up the D line. I expect Dawkins and Brinson to return and Big Baby (Jordan Hall) should have a much bigger role next season.

IMO, Hall is the next game wrecker at UGA. He just needs more development. If you recall Big Jordan Didn't get much time as a true freshamn either. It wasn't until LATE in his sophomore year you saw glimpses of how great he could be.

That said, there are some HUGE difference makers on the D line already in the portal. Several from A&M that UGA pursued hard but A&M was willing to pay big bucks for. I think UGA has a good shot at one of those 3.

All that said, my eyes are on Deone Walker at Kentucky. If he hits the portal UGA needs to go ALL IN on getting that kid. What a monster. Easily a top 10 NFL pick if Trey Scott and Scott Sinclair gets ahold of him.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Maybe I'm wrong. They play in the regular season. Then they could possibly play each other in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP game and then again in the playoffs. I'm not sure how the whole thing is going to work
No I think you’re right. It’s just crazy.

00Beau

I wonder how Bobo threw all the incompletions? I wonder how Bobo whiffed on all those blocks. I wonder how Bobo got physically beat up front? I wonder how Bobo fumbled the ball? I wonder how Bobo changed the play at the LOS and got fooled by the Bama D? I wonder how Bobo caused the injuries to Ladd, Bowers, Mimms and Ratlegde? I wonder how Bobo completely sabotaged the Dawgs offense? I wonder how Bobo sleeps at night? I wonder how Bobo deals with the sheer hate from a fan base that he gave so much to? I wonder how Bobo caused all of this? I wonder how Kirby could be so dumb that he would hire Bobo? Obviously Kirby has no clue… Go Dawgs and Go Bobo!
I am sure he is on Suicide watch reading Gon. Lol. It was a Slobber Knocker of a Game!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
UGA's biggest need in '24? To get rid of all the Karen and Chad fans that think they know better/know it all and think that the Dawgs would never lose a game if only THEY were in charge.

It's a game. It has no bearing on your life and is meaningless unless you're a degenerate gambler that keeps losing because you're dumb enough to bet on a bunch of 18-20 something year olds playing a game.

Duff

Only my brother Dawg fans could be mad after breaking a 40 year drought with not one, but 2 consecutive national championships , then go undefeated the following year and lose a SEC championship by 3 points. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
UGA's biggest need in '24? To get rid of all the Karen and Chad fans that think they know better/know it all and think that the Dawgs would never lose a game if only THEY were in charge.

It's a game. It has no bearing on your life and is meaningless unless you're a degenerate gambler that keeps losing because you're dumb enough to bet on a bunch of 18-20 something year olds playing a game.

You're not a thread killer. You're an entire forum killer. :bounce:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
You're not a thread killer. You're an entire forum killer. :bounce:
FWIW, after much do consideration, I'm going to take that as a compliment coming from you. :biggrin2:

TinKnocker

Maybe I'm wrong. They play in the regular season. Then they could possibly play each other in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP game and then again in the playoffs. I'm not sure how the whole thing is going to work
Yeah, honestly, this is the bad part of a 12 team playoff. 6 teams with a bye for the 1&2 seeds is better for years like this year. But up until this year, 4 slots has been plenty.

12 teams and potentially having to beat a single team THREE times to win a natty is just dumb.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Only my brother Dawg fans could be mad after breaking a 40 year drought with not one, but 2 consecutive national championships , then go undefeated the following year and lose a SEC championship by 3 points. :bounce:
Ain’t good enough, Paaaaaaaawl!