2024 Recruting.

BamaGeorgialine

Ummm did the op not ask a question about how everyone felt about their teams recruiting??? There is nothing forced but your question actually!:huh::bounce:
I understand your love for your team. I was just messing with ya brother. I guess that I should have put a little emoji on the end for clarification. My bad

greendawg

The #1 overall recruit Jeremiah smith going to tOSU. Brian hartline’s recruiting is off the chain. He was just rated the #3 recruiter in the country. I’ve read that smith may be better than MHjr. That would be insane.

Several people have said Smith is the guy as far as WR recruits over the past few years. They also said that when Ellis Robinson were paired up with Smith during 7 on 7 games, Robinson dominated. Were talking Derek Stingley type freshman year incoming, if they're right. The Dawgs need good corners after Lassiter leaves. They could be scary with Robinsin, Bolden, Malaki Starks, Joenel Aguerro, Bullard, and Julian Humphrey.

greendawg

I guess the transfer portal is still recruiting, so UGA got Etienne from Florida and I didn't realize how fast he was. He is 5'9" 210 and runs a 4.4 40 time and is a good receiver out of the backfield and UGA needs another James Cook type on the team. The London Humphries deal is kind of under the radar signing. He is 6'3"-6'4" and can fly, running a 10.6 100 meters. He is not Ladd, he is different with better top end speed, but he does not have the short area quickness Ladd has with precise route running, but Humphries can get better at that. The Dawgs also got a 4 star defensive lineman Xzavier Mccloud from South Carolina.