2024 Recruting.

greendawg

Which team do you root for and which recruits are you most excited about coming in and getting playing time?

Of course you know I am all Dawgs, so I think Ellis Robinson can come in and play day 1. He is 6'1" is fast enough to stay with speedy WR's and with super long arms can go fight tall receivers and win 50-50 balls. After that, I think Justin Williams is the best ILB since Roquan Smth and may be even better. He is 6'2" 210lbs and is as fast any ILB I've ever seen. We all saw how much faster CJ Allen was than Dumas-Johnson was and the fact that JDJ transferred out shows me that he knew Allen had passed him as the starter next year. UGA's ILB group will be the best at UGA ever. Raylen Wilson, CJ Allen, Justin Williams, Jalon Walker, and the 2 other new guys, Chris Cole and Kristopher Jones, are very athletic. From sideline to sideline I think this group can neutralize UGA's biggest weakness this year in running quarterbacks.

I don't know where Bolden is going to play, but I think he sees times early at safety or WR.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Which team do you root for and which recruits are you most excited about coming in and getting playing time?

Of course you know I am all Dawgs, so I think Ellis Robinson can come in and play day 1. He is 6'1" is fast enough to stay with speedy WR's and with super long arms can go fight tall receivers and win 50-50 balls. After that, I think Justin Williams is the best ILB since Roquan Smth and may be even better. He is 6'2" 210lbs and is as fast any ILB I've ever seen. We all saw how much faster CJ Allen was than Dumas-Johnson was and the fact that JDJ transferred out shows me that he knew Allen had passed him as the starter next year. UGA's ILB group will be the best at UGA ever. Raylen Wilson, CJ Allen, Justin Williams, Jalon Walker, and the 2 other new guys, Chris Cole and Kristopher Jones, are very athletic. From sideline to sideline I think this group can neutralize UGA's biggest weakness this year in running quarterbacks.

I don't know where Bolden is going to play, but I think he sees times early at safety or WR.
On SEC Today, they mentioned Ellis was already on campus and participating in bowl prep.

Browning Slayer

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Are you scared about that game? Let’s say the Dawgs lose, which I don't see how they could with the roster flops in past two weeks, are you going to be sad and cry crocodile tears?
A Florida State fan talking about crying.IMG_1052.jpeg

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Are you scared about that game? Let’s say the Dawgs lose, which I don't see how they could with the roster flops in past two weeks, are you going to be sad and cry crocodile tears?
:pop:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The #1 overall recruit Jeremiah smith going to tOSU. Brian hartline’s recruiting is off the chain. He was just rated the #3 recruiter in the country. I’ve read that smith may be better than MHjr. That would be insane.

Browning Slayer

Did I come across as acting scared? No. I thought we were talking football and recruiting. But yet, here your FSU boys go again. I can't wait for the game. Then you boys will slither away and one of your boys will be gone.

James12

Did I come across as acting scared? No. I thought we were talking football and recruiting. But yet, here your FSU boys go again. I can't wait for the game. Then you boys will slither away and one of your boys will be gone.

I said up there and will say again here, I think Dawgs win. And Big. If they don’t beat FSUs roster now, they are failures. Period. Many many starters out and gone.

But yea, I’m sure many including the Little Engine that wishes he could (see above) will be on here dropping overplayed memes on folks. I just think you should extend and olive branch to Redhills…

Last edited:

James12

The #1 overall recruit Jeremiah smith going to tOSU. Brian hartline’s recruiting is off the chain. He was just rated the #3 recruiter in the country. I’ve read that smith may be better than MHjr. That would be insane.

Hartline should be HBC already.

Madsnooker

Apparently he is a generational talent. I guess we will see. Many think he will push for playing time next year but he will have stuff competition in Brandon Innis and Carnel Tate which are both 5*s. Tate was also the #1 receiver when he was recruited as well and he played great this year when he gave MHJ a rest. Although OSU has the second rated class as far as per average of recruits, J Smith is the only one I see that could potentialy be a starter. Others will play but mostly mop up time. The 5* DLineman from Buford might get more run depending on how many guys leave for the NFL this year.

Browning Slayer

I said up there and will say again here, I think Dawgs win. And Big. If they don’t beat FSUs roster now, they are failures. Period. Many many starters out and gone.

But yea, I’m sure many including the Little Engine that wishes he could (see above) will be on here dropping overplayed memes on folks. I just think you should extend and olive branch to Redhills…
What did any of your crap have to do with recruiting or football. Your only intention was to talk trash. I was talking football.

You should start worrying about your own Olive Branch.

When did you start being a jerk in all threads? Your boy did and now look at him.

James12

What did any of your crap have to do with recruiting or football. Your only intention was to talk trash. I was talking football.

You should start worrying about your own Olive Branch.

When did you start being a jerk in all threads? Your boy did and now look at him.

A jerk haha - you’re a jerk if you don’t extend the Olive Branch!