Out of State UTV Dealers

Ten years ago when I got serious about buying a Honda foreman, a couple guys in my hometown of Eufaula ,Al told me to check with the Honda place in Chattanooga. I thought to myself that I wasn't interested in the six hour or so ride to Tennessee. I did call them to get a price though. Then I made the fifty minute trip to the dealer in Dothan an hour away with the idea that I would pay a little more to keep the money somewhat local or at least in the state and help my chances of getting better /faster service if needed. The salesman told me a really high price , a couple thousand more than Chattanooga. I explained that I had gotten a much cheaper quote and wanted to see how close he could come to matching it. He asked me where the quote was from . When told him . He said, "oh God, I can't touch that". He didn't even want to here the price. I called Chattanooga mid week and made a deal including what to add on it . Told him I would be there Saturday morning when they opened. A couple of my sons andi left Eufaula about 2:00 AM and were the first customers in the door when they opened . About an hour and a half later we were on the way back to Alabama. It cost me some sleep and gas and a Saturday but was well worth it.

fountain

The same tax situation happened to me twice. Both were bought in state on a gate card. Later on, I had to pay the taxes owed.

It's just easier to find a dealer in ga with good pricing and go with them. A dealer local to you would be best. That way you can have it worked on locally rather than running all over the place when it comes time to go in the shop. Local shops do not like to tske in work from outside or out of state shops. I also went through this once before as well.