What should i do?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Thus thread can't be real, people don't really hunt without being on prostaffs do they? Smh. What next, mismatched camo?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I have a yeti cup.. It came with a sticka. Igloo allowed the cup only. The sticka's on my sons skimboard. Eagerly awaiting an apology.

My apologies
:cheers:

DDD

Winter Weatherman
I know these kind of hunters. They refuse to look at trail cam pics and declare the bucks on there as "MINE". If someone on the property next to them kills a buck they have on the trail cam, they are happy someone shot him and had a good hunt. What's wrong with these guys? Shouldn't they be ticked off that someone else shot "THEIR" deer?

They also like to get in the stand 30 minutes before the sun comes up!!! and of all things... stay there until 1PM! Don't they know real hunters sleep in until 7:30, hunt an hour and go back to camp? Declare the deer not moving and swear up and down that someone must be baiting "THEIR" deer? Come on... who are you hunting with???

Your guys need to get with the program. The more money you spend to look like a hunter, the more pictures you have on trail cams and the more stuff you have to kill those 4 legged brown varmints, the "higher" up the hunting ladder you get!?!?!?!

You need to get out... NOW!

JohnnyWalker

My fellow master hunter, I feel your pain deeply as though it were my own. I would invite you to come join our group but alas, I am planning on relocating myself. I have not seen even a blurred vision of a deer since I lost my glasses.
Best of luck though.

Big Foot

tell it baseball hunter, tell it...

If your out, I'm out

baseball_hunter#8

They are the type of hunters that give us all a bad name! One of them wears a mossy oak shirt and realtree pants, its no wonder he doesnt know how to properly age a deer in the woods. The deer spot him and his mismatched camo before they can even smell him!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
You have to pay a LOT and I mean a LOT of money to git watt yer lookin fer. Give me a retainter and I'll hook you up. You don't want to join my club. Got a guy that drives a BMW into camp. Has a $5000 rifle, stays at the classy hotel in town, wears the latest greatest camo and still can't get it dunn

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
You have to pay a LOT and I mean a LOT of money to git watt yer lookin fer. Give me a retainter and I'll hook you up. You don't want to join my club. Got a guy that drives a BMW into camp. Has a $5000 rifle, stays at the classy hotel in town, wears the latest greatest camo and still can't get it dunn

Hey, I did gimp one this weekend. The hotel has free continental breakfast, not that lousy camp food yall were cooking.

DAVE

Sounds like you done ended up in a middle class hunting club. Definitely would be moving up to a group more fitting to your status. I am surprised one of them red necks hadn't already cranked up a generator, tv and satellite dish and brought their stinking dog to camp.