Time to stop watching major league bowhunter

bullgator

Just sent Major League Bowhunter my opinion of Chippers comments. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting a Christmas card this year.

southerndraw

I always liked duff better anyway...these people just don't learn. They have the "I'm to big to fail" complex, we'll see.

shdw633

I always liked duff better anyway...these people just don't learn. They have the "I'm to big to fail" complex, we'll see.

You go to the MLB Facebook page and they have a letter from Duff backing Chipper in what he is saying.

livetohunt

Do you think the show was coming to an end anyway? I just can't imagine someone with a show that caters to people who support guns saying what Chipper did. He probably has plans to go full time as a coaching assistant in MLB, and was leaving the show anyway..Well see.

shdw633

Do you think the show was coming to an end anyway? I just can't imagine someone with a show that caters to people who support guns saying what Chipper did. He probably has plans to go full time as a coaching assistant in MLB, and was leaving the show anyway..Well see.

Sometimes they pull that stunt to try and help a failing show, get new viewers that support their views to start watching. Personally I never really like the show, I'm more of a Red Arrow kinda fan. :cool::cool:

rance56

i heard there was some controversy that caused Danker to leave the show, something to effect he ran up huge bill on credit card, this could be just hear say. then i think duff was getting a divorce. so very well could be the writing on the wall. an these could just be rumors and i could be mistaken

i think Dicks was/is a sponsor of MLB, an ifso seems the timing is weird for chipper to come out with those comments then shortly after Dicks makes the moves they did

joey1919

I just contacted all of his sponsors and the sportsman channel. I don't watch that junk anyway so nothing lost for me.

If the govt. had their way........

we could only hunt (or own) a bow and arrow, crossbow or a muzzleloader firearm......period.....

That is what the real fear is, our government does not want to be out armed or out manned.

Our government is scared....of us

s&r

bullgator

You go to the MLB Facebook page and they have a letter from Duff backing Chipper in what he is saying.

And his wife makes a living shooting ARs.

humdandy

Banned
Never heard of it.....don't watch hunting shows so I guess that's why....

But I was taught a long time ago......"you don't poop where you eat".

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Cant believe it took most of you so long to realize that Larry is a JERK.

I met him and got an autograph when he was a pimple faced punk playing AA ball for Greenville in Jacksonville Florida. He's always been arrogant

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Rosa parks didnt "need" to sit in the front of the bus

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
That is what the real fear is, our government does not want to be out armed or out manned.

Our government is scared....of us

That is my opinion as well and you are the first person I've ever heard say it(or seen write it).

The left is especially terrified of us and they should be. :shoot:

If they ever get a chance to disarm the majority of gun owners you will see their true colors come out.

Hopefully there will be enough of us remaining to vote from the roof tops.

spencer12

I don't own an AR (I've shot them), and I don't plan to. I don't see the need for one while hunting anything.

However I do and will continue to fully support anyone who chooses to own, shoot, or hunt with an AR-15 type gun. I support any and all legal ownership of firearms by the people.

Any lost ground relating to firearms is bad. The more the merrier.

killerv

I don't own an AR (I've shot them), and I don't plan to. I don't see the need for one while hunting anything.

However I do and will continue to fully support anyone who chooses to own, shoot, or hunt with an AR-15 type gun. I support any and all legal ownership of firearms by the people.

Any lost ground relating to firearms is bad. The more the merrier.

Depends on what you are hunting. Plus they are perfect for kids. youth stocks on bolt guns are still too long for my youngest and I can move the stock all the way in to fit him plus there is hardly any recoil. You are more than welcome to tell my 6yo that he didn't need an AR to kill the two deer he took this year with it. They are cheap to practice with as opposed to other calibers. 20 rounds of 223 can be had for 6 bucks, 20 rounds of 708...way more.