Attachments

• MFDC0385.jpg
    MFDC0385.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 2,236

six

Cool capture. Somebody's in trouble!

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Very cool! I watched a bobcat run up a pine tree over 20ft and snatch a fox squirrel out of it. The squirrel was running full speed up the tree too. The cat grabbed the squirrel and launched off the side of the tree with the squirrel. He then carried the squirrel directly under my stand and ate him.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Great pic!

oops1

Buzzard Expert
Very cool! I watched a bobcat run up a pine tree over 20ft and snatch a fox squirrel out of it. The squirrel was running full speed up the tree too. The cat grabbed the squirrel and launched off the side of the tree with the squirrel. He then carried the squirrel directly under my stand and ate him.

Had a similar incident.. That cat launched from somewhere behind me about 15 feet up an oak after a squirrel but he missed. He jumped down from there and then sat on a log just looking back up at the scene. Very powerful critter.

Awesome pic. BTW

rosewood

Yep, bet there was a great catch shortly after that photo. :)

Nice pic

BornToHuntAndFish

Had a blast with your fine photo capture. Thx for posting.

Dr. Strangelove

That's a GREAT picture! I predict one less squirrel in the world!

TurkeyDreamer

That squirrel is about .05 seconds from his demise. Thanks for sharing that is a great photo. Only way it could be better is if it was a family of coons about to be devoured.