primos wench duck call

has anyone ever used the primos wench call because i cant make it sound good but i think it is just me and i am saying the wronge things into it so give me yalls opinion and what yall like saying

Flaustin1

Dont say anything into the call. Learn how to blow from your diaphram and control your air. Use your tounge to direct your air into the calls at different angles to make the call sound different.

deast1988

I got an old coco bolo wench off the clearance section at primos web site don't carry it but its got the 2 tone sound the wench is known for.

tcoker

Dont say anything into the call. Learn how to blow from your diaphram and control your air. Use your tounge to direct your air into the calls at different angles to make the call sound different.
^^^^ x2

tgw925

has anyone ever used the primos wench call because i cant make it sound good but i think it is just me and i am saying the wronge things into it so give me yalls opinion and what yall like saying

I am on my brothers account this is Basspro2232....I blow nothing but a primos wench...My brother and all my buddies i hunt with blow $150 calls...they sound good but not near as ducky as my Winch...everytime i hunt with someone new they always bring up how ducky the call sounds...idk if its how i blow it but it sounds as real as it gets...by no means a good call for competition calling or anything but for in the woods and in the fields i believe it is the best sounding call made...i have had it for over 2 years and it has never stuck on me once...and keep in mind i hunt in semo and ark where it gets in the low teens...never had to adjust the reeds or anything...i can honestly say that it was the best 15$ ive ever spent...and it came with a dvd ;)