blind building

i was thinking about building or putting a blind on my pond or on the edge of my pond but i was wondering what yall thought i should do to make one or should i just buy some of the grass and cover up with that (there is a strip of grass on the edge) if anyone of yall have ever built a duck blind that is simple and cheap if you could could you please post a picture

Build your frame and use what the area folage is on your blind frame. make it match whats there. Good Luck!

millet21

Banned
I have killed many ducks out of duck blinds. I usually make sure to have a roof on it to keep the rain off my head. Also, make sure to put a spot for a battery to operate mojos. I use 6 to 8 mojos and a vortex where I have my duck blinds and we kill a lot of ducks because of this motion. Nothing like smackin ducks in da lips while on the toilet

Cheap easy and fast. Two metal fence posts (t-post), hog wire, and cane. Weave the cane in the wire and done. Cane will die out in about a week and turn a nice tan color. Killed many many birds out of this set up on the edge of a small lake just like what you're talking about.