Saving Taxpayers Money

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
what a waste of a human......hope it's really hot

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
He could have done it before that last trial and saved them a lot more.

georgia_home

+1 that's what i thought when i heard this. oh well, this will save the state money in long term storage costs.

He could have done it before that last trial and saved them a lot more.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Maybe because he already has life plus 5 years to do.

LTZ25

It's really a sad story , urban myer should have tried to help him get out of that lifestyle but the gators got all they wanted from him .

snookdoctor

The Urban Legend played that fiddle till the strings broke, then skipped town. He weren't interested in being a thug-straightener-outer.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
SAVING TAXPAYERS MONEY !!!!

Aaron Hernandez hung himself.

That was my EXACT THOUGHT early this morning when I saw the news !!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Dang shame, there was not 887,462,923 criminals that didn't do the same thing already !!!!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

The fact is...we don't need prisons, we just need to execute these sorry pieces of garbage and then we wouldn't have any repeat offenders !!!! :cool::cool::clap::clap:

GoldDot40

It's really a sad story , urban myer should have tried to help him get out of that lifestyle but the gators got all they wanted from him .

Tom Brady tried to help him too. He just couldn't leave that thug lifestyle. Lost cause, IMO. You can only help people that WANT help.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
When you get treated differently you entire life because you can play a game and entertain people and make other people lots of money no one cares and you get used to always getting away with it.

When you crash head long, full speed into a brick wall you most likely die.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Interesting angle on WHY he may have hung himself:

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 167

LTZ25

I heard he didn't want his daughter to grow up with daddy in prison . He did the crime and he paid for it .

specialk

I figured he didn't pay his cigarette bill......

specialk

he lost....

Attachments

• IMG_0192_zpsu9gm9vop.jpg
    IMG_0192_zpsu9gm9vop.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 100