Looks like OSU

Madsnooker

Has locked up another 5* recruit in the #3 ranked Micah Parsons. He just decommited from St Penn and will be commiting to the good guys.

I never thought Meyer would top last year's class as far as quality but he may very well do it the very next year!!!! Meyer is just recruiting on another level than everyone else right now!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Has locked up another 5* recruit in the #3 ranked Micah Parsons. He just decommited from St Penn and will be commiting to the good guys.

I never thought Meyer would top last year's class as far as quality but he may very well do it the very next year!!!! Meyer is just recruiting on another level than everyone else right now!!!!

Can you blame him? Who would want to go to the School of Child Rape?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Blah blah blah blah blah! This thread OSUcks! :rolleyes:

Madsnooker

It's gonna be embarrassing to have all of those prima donna commits and not win an NC with them.

I agree but I predict another NC in the near future. I think many people underestimate how bad the OC was last year and why Meyer kept him for 2 years(makes all coaches agree to a 2 year stay so he also honors the 2 years on his end), which cost us a NC the year before as well.

Meyers coaching staff right now is the best I have ever seen at OSU.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:bounce::bounce::bounce:If I wasn't an OSU fan I would be right in there with yall!!!:bounce:

Don't worry, you will be. Just ask the Gator fans. They were true believers too. Once upon a time.:bounce:

bullgator

Don't worry, you will be. Just ask the Gator fans. They were true believers too. Once upon a time.:bounce:

Once upon a time?. Dang, you make it sound like 1980 or something. :p

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

deerhuntingdawg

And Brendon Cox just picked OSU over UGA. Top 50'player from GA. After the killer class in 2017 looks like Kirby and company have a hangover or forgot to talk to the 2018 kids. It's just crazy. I recon he's gonna have to show something on the field to keep progressing foward....

Madsnooker

And Brendon Cox just picked OSU over UGA. Top 50'player from GA. After the killer class in 2017 looks like Kirby and company have a hangover or forgot to talk to the 2018 kids. It's just crazy. I recon he's gonna have to show something on the field to keep progressing foward....

The pups just need to win and they won't have so many top kids leaving the state!!!

lbzdually

Banned

I just saw that. Fox said UGA was his dream school since he was a kid. UGA is down to 2 commitments for 2018. Right now it seems like UGA will get less than 10 of the top 20 prospects in Georgia for 2018. UGA has to win 9 games and play for the SEC title

Showtime

Banned
GA fans are losing their minds. Signing day is 8 months away folks! Not to mentioned Kirby flipped a few players within 2 weeks of NSD last year.

Y'all worry too much.