Smokin um..

ripplerider

you are a poacher is not a good thing.

s&r

You never heard of WMAs? Calling names without all the information is .... uncool is the tamest description that comes to mind right off the bat. I've killed 2 bucks in one day a couple of times, had to hunt WMAs the rest of the year which was fine by me.

swamp hunter

I only poach Rabbits on Private land.
You get caught by The Man for shootin a big Buck Rabbit out of season it'll cost you big time..like 50 to 75 dollars.
We usually carry a couple dead Armadillos for cover.
Even the Man hates Armadillos...winning..

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I used to pile em up when I was a young man and could handle them easy. I remember shooting two big grown bucks one day about 300 yards from the closest place I could get my truck to. I didn't have an atv back then. Did I mention the 300 yd was up hill. But I was about 30 then, no problem.................

Now I sit and watch what I used to "aerate". I dont shoot over one at a time now unless my "pall bearers" are with me. ;)

Oh, and ignore the jealousy of that fellow calling names. :D

Designasaurus

Shot 2 bucks - 6 & 8 pt with my bow within a couple of minutes with my bow. Shot 2 does with one shot in Kansas with my rifle and shot 3 deer in one spot on opening morning in MO - it looked like a pile of deer. Basically shot one, the next deer is thinking "why is that deer laying down...I better check on him..." and so on..

bubbafowler

My biggest to date came 45 minutes after I shot a 3 year old 8 point with my bow one afternoon.
Another big 7 I have shoulder mounted was shot the same morning I shot a smaller 7 chasing the same doe. I was a teenager and thought I was the man.
My second biggest buck came as a 3'fer. My dad killed a mature 8 and a mature 7 one morning. While standing over his two dead deer discussing the hunt I shot a big 8 at 40 yards.
So my 3 biggest bucks were all multiple buck kills, all on the same property, and all between November 7-12. This over the last 20 years or so but still. Anyone want to guess when I take my vacation??